AT&T Preorder Thread

neopolotin75

Oct 20, 2011
Visit site
I think there is 2 offere.....the BOGO and the card. I saved the screenshot because I was gonna try and get it. It said purchase the phone and a new line or existing account. Maybe I'll get lucky. Lol20190819_090112.jpg

Chaseb615

Aug 19, 2019
Visit site
I just spoke with AT&T. This is what they said to me. Also, they said the phones will be shipped with UPS. I have no idea how accurate this info is. But sounds legit.

Remielyn: Benjamin it shows here that Samsung will distribute the phones by August 20th and it will be shipped out on 21st so you can receive it on the 23rd -- the release date! You should receive a tracking number once the order has been shipped out

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
I just spoke with AT&T. This is what they said to me. Also, they said the phones will be shipped with UPS. I have no idea how accurate this info is. But sounds legit.

Remielyn: Benjamin it shows here that Samsung will distribute the phones by August 20th and it will be shipped out on 21st so you can receive it on the 23rd -- the release date! You should receive a tracking number once the order has been shipped out

so it sounds like we are not going to get it early this time around. disappointing...

YaniCruz

Sep 5, 2017
Visit site
Awesome guys! Mine is FedEx. I guess ATT really meant it when they said 22nd delivery lol does anyone else's say

"Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."

Last edited:

Rodawg71

Jul 7, 2012
Visit site
Awesome guys! Mine is UPS. I guess ATT really meant it when they said 22nd delivery lol does anyone else's say

"Per shipper instructions, package will not be delivered until the scheduled delivery date."
Yeah...lol. Only if I track thru the email sent from ATT. When I track thru FedEx, no such message blaring at me in red