Cases, Accessories, Skins, and Screen Protectors

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
What's out there, what did you order, and what's your "Go-To" for protecting your expensive devices!?

And... Go!

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
To start, I went with Caseology and a whitestone dome screen protector. should be here in the next day or two.

I have this same setup on my Note8 at the moment.

I haven't been able to locate another list of compatible cases with the whitestone dome screen protector, for the Note 10 or 10+.

If anyone finds one, please share!

jay887

Sep 3, 2017
Visit site
I am going with supcase ( love this case and it has been a beast and held up very well for two years on my note 8)

I am also getting the vapespoon waterproof case because we swim alot!

I haven't decided what screen protector to use however, we typically use deltashield but I am not showing one for the Note 10 plus right now

Shelacios

Sep 26, 2014
Visit site
I got some cheapie case from Amazon and the Spigen Neoflex while I await my custom leather case and the Illumi Aquashield screen protector. Of course, I'll also get a nice Samsung branded case when my credit arrives.

sheba510

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
I ordered the 10+ in Aura Glow, so I ordered a clear Spigen case. I don't want a case that will cover up the beauty of the phone.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
My cheapo Anccer ultra-thin clear case got here today. Not sure how long I'll use it because I hate cases, but until I get used to the size it'll work.

nonie

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Last edited:

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I usually go with:
- Spigen Neoflex screen protector
- Spigen Liquid Air Armor case
- Spigen Slim Armor CS (the one with the rear slot for credit cards)

That said, I'm considering switching out the Liquid Air Armor for the Thin Fit Classic this time...

B Hoste

Mar 1, 2015
Visit site
I got the 10+ in Aura Glow, so I'm going to try the Spigen Ultra Hybrid clear case and the IVSO screen protector, it says it is ultrasonic fingerprint compatible (for $10 I am not out much if it is not).

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I currently got the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro, a generic heavy duty case with built in screen protector and also ordered the Samsung Rugged case. From the few videos I saw, the lip and side protection looks suspect again on the Rugged case. I hope not because I spent $40 of the credits on it. At worst I can sell it at my cell phone accessory kiosk and get some of my money back.

I will probably order the Amridillo Tek case also.

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I should add that much as with the S10+, I'm gonna see how long the pre-installed screen protector lasts before I switch to the Neoflex. In the case of my S10+, the one that came with the phone lasted until about three or four weeks ago. I got the phone on release day, so that's over four months of use!