First unboxing from SuperSaf.

debdroid1a

Apr 14, 2014
Visit site
Most important it came with a screen protector pre installed!

First thing I take off from my phones

A screen protector? I've never had one preinstalled on a phone before. They had the plastic on the phone, like this one does on the back, but not on the front. I like having on there all ready. I replaced mine for my Note 9 and it still isn't perfect.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
A screen protector? I've never had one preinstalled on a phone before. They had the plastic on the phone, like this one does on the back, but not on the front. I like having on there all ready. I replaced mine for my Note 9 and it still isn't perfect.

My S10+ came with the factory screen protector pre installed and it's still on my phone 4 months later. It's plastic but pretty decent. Have the dome on standby but still rocking the factory one.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site

Samsung put a preinstalled one that will work through the in screen fps starting with the S10 because so many protectors won't work.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I'm glad there is a screen protector and I'm glad that long-pressing the power/camera/Bixby button can be changed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21