Help Me Pick A Decent Case Note 10+

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Looking for help.. This case seems to be exactly what I'm looking for. Not really sure if the built in screen protector will be worth a crap. Does anyone know this brand or something like it? I obviously need something that will work with the FPS...

Thanks guys!

Screenshot_20190810-183320_Amazon Shopping.jpg

bupac

Dec 9, 2010
Visit site
There are a lot of crappy Chinese cases that are popping up as the first results on Amazon right now. Some even have reviews which look obviously fake. You should probably stick to some of the good brands like Spigen , UAG, etc.

lyingfromyou

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Awesome suggestions.. Thanks! Please keep them coming..

For the time being I placed an order for a Spigen. Seems how I sprung for the Aura Glow, I wanted something slick but that would show it off and protect it at the same time!

20190810_202130.jpg

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Regarding the FPS, the fundamental issue here is that you need a screen protector that will bind to the case with no air gap. If you go with a wet or dry apply, the protector physically binds to the screen (via adhesive and soapy film, respectively), so the FPS will work. If you go with a tempered glass screen protector, Whitestone Dome is your only option since it uses an epoxy that cures under UV light to bind to your screen. A screen protector like the one you've linked to doesn't bind to the screen by any physical mechanism, so I don't see how it would work. I could be wrong, and maybe you'll be OK. But based on what I understand about the FPS, it doesn't seem like this screen protector will work.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I usually have a number of cases that I use to change things up a little, but I always seem to have these 3 to start off with. I will probably have 3 others. My first Note 10 Plus accessories have arrived. LOL

Last year, my phone didn't come until like 2 months after I got my cases and Whitestone Dome.
2383420e5c1f0cfbf61326ecc1f9286c.jpg

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I usually have a number of cases that I use to change things up a little, but I always seem to have these 3 to start off with. I will probably have 3 others. My first Note 10 Plus accessories have arrived. LOL

Last year, my phone didn't come until like 2 months after I got my cases and Whitestone Dome.
What was the big delay with your phone last year that's concerning me.

eyedoc2020

May 1, 2017
Visit site

Lol! I seem to always start with those 3 as well. Good cases for a good price.

bertsirkin

Oct 17, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered the aura glow and would really like a minimal clear case. There are lots of them out there, but my experience with previous phones is that all of these cases get a yellow tint to them after a short amount of time, making them look really ugly. Does anyone know of a clear case that won't discolor?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered the aura glow and would really like a minimal clear case. There are lots of them out there, but my experience with previous phones is that all of these cases get a yellow tint to them after a short amount of time, making them look really ugly. Does anyone know of a clear case that won't discolor?

Speck clear cases supposedly don't yellow, and offer a guarantee if they do. I haven't used them because they seem a little too bulky for me.
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...GN10P-STY-CLR.html%23start%3D1&token=vVx3-IQJ

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
What was the big delay with your phone last year that's concerning me.

I never did find out despite my complaining. I didn't have anything special - just a regular blue 128gb ATT model but mine did not arrive until sometime in October. It was so frustrating.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol! I seem to always start with those 3 as well. Good cases for a good price.

That's really what it is - because they are so inexpensive, I can own a few cases and they offer a good level of protection.

With my blue Note 9, I had a transparent case from Spigen that supposedly would not yellow - but that wasn't the issue with me. I could not get rid of this rainbow greasy look effect that it created between the case and the back of my phone - no matter how much I cleaned it. When I put that case on, it just has this oily type look and I never used that case. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about and how to avoid that? Otherwise, I would use a clear case occasionally as well.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma