08-17-2019 01:24 AM
194 12345 ...
tools
    My Sprint Note 10 plus or a blue still shows. Get it by Fri, August 23.
    Nice !!
    bigpapa7272 likes this.
    08-12-2019 07:46 PM
    I pre registered when pre-registration went live before the launch and ordered through the email link that was sent on the 7th after the unpacked event. I did it before the pre orders who all had not reserved went live. mine is still showing the 23rd. I ordered 3 hours after getting the email and got my invoice the next morning,. for once I don't feel late to the party.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-12-2019 08:11 PM
    This thread gives me agita with flashbacks of what I had to go through last year.. O.o

This is disappointing as it would be nice to have everyone to have gotten theirs at the same time so they can share their experiences and stories at the same time.
    BerryBubbles likes this.
    08-12-2019 08:33 PM
    T-Mobile aura glow still showing the 23rd. Fingers crossed it doesn't change.
    08-12-2019 08:36 PM
    My order (Aura Blue) was also changed from the 23rd to Sept 3rd. I don't mind though, I really enjoy my Note 9. Samsung must be selling a lot of these phones. Didn't expect that with all the talk of the missing jack and everything else.
    08-12-2019 09:01 PM
    My order (Aura Blue) was also changed from the 23rd to Sept 3rd. I don't mind though, I really enjoy my Note 9. Samsung must be selling a lot of these phones. Didn't expect that with all the talk of the missing jack and everything else.
    Yeah, we moan and groan, swear not to buy if this or that leak is true, then we end up here on the forums biting our nails till we receive the device we swore not to buy.๐Ÿ˜Š
    fredwardnelson and nikkihp79 like this.
    08-12-2019 09:04 PM
    So like I said I got the Aura Black Note 10+ 256 GB. My T-Mobile still lists a ship date of between 8/23 and 8/23 (yes the earliest and latest dates are the same). Of course we all know that the "ship" date is really the delivery date plus two days. So I'm still expecting it on the 21st. Hopefully I don't eat my words.
    08-12-2019 09:28 PM
    So like I said I got the Aura Black Note 10+ 256 GB. My T-Mobile still lists a ship date of between 8/23 and 8/23 (yes the earliest and latest dates are the same). Of course we all know that the "ship" date is really the delivery date plus two days. So I'm still expecting it on the 21st. Hopefully I don't eat my words.
    Yeah if I have to bet I'll say 21st or 20th it'll be in our hands just like the S10. No longer the times when we could expect 1 week earlier etc.

My guess is review embargo lifts Friday morning August 16th. Orders starts processing over the weekend/shipping labels generated etc. Since it'll be weekend, FedEx picks up Monday and express 2 day delivery starts delivering on Wednesday 21st. This is for samsung.com. Carriers will probably do some thing similar. Best buy folks you are out of luck

I'm ready to take some bets
    08-12-2019 09:55 PM
    I am sure they have a lot of devices to ship and some will arrive early and some late. Is a signature required? I am not sure but this is the way deliveries get screwed up.
    08-12-2019 10:01 PM
    I am sure they have a lot of devices to ship and some will arrive early and some late. Is a signature required? I am not sure but this is the way deliveries get screwed up.
    Even if signature required, do a hold at FedEx location preferably at your local FedEx distribution center and pick up at your convenience.
    08-12-2019 10:17 PM
    The rep had to put me on hold for a minute to confirm I was an early reserve customer and confirm I ordered it thru the link provided, which I did. I was given a ticket# after he confirmed my early reserve status and was told that it will be escalated and resolved one way or another to make sure I receive mine by on launch date. So my advice to anyone who got their date pushed back **who pre-ordered thru the link provided by the early reserve email"** is to call Samsung and make them escalate/correct their mistake!
    It's kind of cute that you believe this. Their reps are notorious for BS
    rsmin likes this.
    08-12-2019 10:18 PM
    Even if signature required, do a hold at FedEx location preferably at your local FedEx distribution center and pick up at your convenience.
    If o remember correctly 1 attempt must be made before requesting that...
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-12-2019 10:30 PM
    I get a lot of tech stuff delivered to my house and for expensive stuff I always do hold at FedEx or UPS location. And both doesn't require first attempt to be made, may be because I have FedEx delivery manager or UPS choice. Even if that's the case it's free to sign up for anyone.

The only scenario I have seen is some shippers disable hold at FedEx location in which case it requires attempting delivery first. I don't remember that being the case for samsung.com or not.
    08-12-2019 10:32 PM
    It's kind of cute that you believe this. Their reps are notorious for BS
    I'll update you when it's been fixed ๐Ÿ‘
    08-12-2019 10:34 PM
    the article is confusing at best. not sure what to make of all the gaga
    08-12-2019 10:34 PM
    Just went back and looked at my various samsung.com deliveries and I have received everything at home. That can only indicate that they had hold at FedEx location disabled until first attempt and so I had to be at home to receive. Otherwise no way I wouldn't have done hold at FedEx location.

So you may right for samsung.com orders
    08-12-2019 10:39 PM
    Just went back and looked at my various samsung.com deliveries and I have received everything at home. That can only indicate that they had hold at FedEx location disabled until first attempt and so I had to be at home to receive. Otherwise no way I wouldn't have done hold at FedEx location.

So you may right for samsung.com orders
    I know it's right for VZW orders they always a pain about that
    bhatech likes this.
    08-12-2019 11:11 PM
    Both of our Verizon 256 Auro Glow says Delivery By Date 08/22/2019
    amyf27 likes this.
    08-12-2019 11:23 PM
    Best Buy is missing from the carriers. Wonder why, because I've heard they're notorious for late releases.
    100% a lot of Bestbuy pre-orders are going to be mad when they don't get they're phone on release day. I'm still a little upset that I had to time going back and forth with a mobile manager for about 3 hours on why I should've gotten my pre-ordered phone since the store a few miles away showed they had adequate stock during the S10+ release. Oh and not to mention I received my note 8 a week early only to have to go to replace it on release day due to the bixby constantly coming on without being activated.
    08-12-2019 11:54 PM
    I definitely will be bbn picking this up vs waiting to deliver or having it sit on my porch
    08-13-2019 04:43 AM
    My Order still has 23rd amd can't make any sense of this article or where those dates comes from
    08-13-2019 07:03 AM
    My Order still has 23rd amd can't make any sense of this article or where those dates comes from
    Seems like it's only for newer orders after Samsung already starting running low on stock.
    08-13-2019 07:10 AM
    Seems like it's only for newer orders after Samsung already starting running low on stock.
    The excerpt from the article makes it sound like they are referring other countries when they state "the latter" At least thats the way it reads to me

"Initially, the Galaxy Note 10 and its larger sibling were slated to land on early buyers' doorsteps on Aug. 23 in the United States and other countries. However, it looks like the latter will be delayed a bit."
    nikkihp79 likes this.
    08-13-2019 07:17 AM
    The excerpt from the article makes it sound like they are referring other countries when they state "the latter" At least thats the way it reads to me

"Initially, the Galaxy Note 10 and its larger sibling were slated to land on early buyers' doorsteps on Aug. 23 in the United States and other countries. However, it looks like the latter will be delayed a bit."
    It's not a very well written article. I hope that writer didn't get paid much for that. I can write better than that.
    nikkihp79 likes this.
    08-13-2019 07:27 AM
    Except I ordered mine on Friday with the early reserve link and mine still got pushed back. Thankfully it sounds like they're going to correct that for me
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-13-2019 07:50 AM
194 12345 ...