Will your device be delayed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
My wife ordered her AT&T Aura Glow today at BB, showed as 23rd. So far I guess that consistent with the dates listed.

Cheers,
BR

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
I pre registered when pre-registration went live before the launch and ordered through the email link that was sent on the 7th after the unpacked event. I did it before the pre orders who all had not reserved went live. mine is still showing the 23rd. I ordered 3 hours after getting the email and got my invoice the next morning,. for once I don't feel late to the party.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
This thread gives me agita with flashbacks of what I had to go through last year.. o_O

This is disappointing as it would be nice to have everyone to have gotten theirs at the same time so they can share their experiences and stories at the same time.

fredwardnelson

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
My order (Aura Blue) was also changed from the 23rd to Sept 3rd. I don't mind though, I really enjoy my Note 9. Samsung must be selling a lot of these phones. Didn't expect that with all the talk of the missing jack and everything else.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
My order (Aura Blue) was also changed from the 23rd to Sept 3rd. I don't mind though, I really enjoy my Note 9. Samsung must be selling a lot of these phones. Didn't expect that with all the talk of the missing jack and everything else.

Yeah, we moan and groan, swear not to buy if this or that leak is true, then we end up here on the forums biting our nails till we receive the device we swore not to buy.😊

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
So like I said I got the Aura Black Note 10+ 256 GB. My T-Mobile still lists a ship date of between 8/23 and 8/23 (yes the earliest and latest dates are the same). Of course we all know that the "ship" date is really the delivery date plus two days. So I'm still expecting it on the 21st. Hopefully I don't eat my words. :)

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
So like I said I got the Aura Black Note 10+ 256 GB. My T-Mobile still lists a ship date of between 8/23 and 8/23 (yes the earliest and latest dates are the same). Of course we all know that the "ship" date is really the delivery date plus two days. So I'm still expecting it on the 21st. Hopefully I don't eat my words. :)
Yeah if I have to bet I'll say 21st or 20th it'll be in our hands just like the S10. No longer the times when we could expect 1 week earlier etc.

My guess is review embargo lifts Friday morning August 16th. Orders starts processing over the weekend/shipping labels generated etc. Since it'll be weekend, FedEx picks up Monday and express 2 day delivery starts delivering on Wednesday 21st. This is for samsung.com. Carriers will probably do some thing similar. Best buy folks you are out of luck

I'm ready to take some bets

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I am sure they have a lot of devices to ship and some will arrive early and some late. Is a signature required? I am not sure but this is the way deliveries get screwed up.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I am sure they have a lot of devices to ship and some will arrive early and some late. Is a signature required? I am not sure but this is the way deliveries get screwed up.
Even if signature required, do a hold at FedEx location preferably at your local FedEx distribution center and pick up at your convenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay