Will your device be delayed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
I still don't get all the worrying lol. The article is fine and just reporting the delivery dates shown on Samsung.com if you place an order when the article was written. Obviously, it sucks if you got those delivery dates, but it's not launch delay of the Note 10+ itself. This happens every release that popular models pre-order gets filled up and dates start slipping. And if you really want the phone on 23rd and your pre order is delayed then walk into your local store and buy it. They will have plenty of stock on launch day but you will lose the nice pre order trade in value for the unlocked model and also the pre order gifts. My suggestion hold tight and those who got a later date will most likely get shipped way early than that. But if you are impatient, buying in store is an option at the cost of losing some pre order benefit.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Anyone else have Fedex/Ups app on their phones to check status ? Lol. In the past I've seen status updates on there before the ordering sites

tbbiggs

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
Just went back and looked at my various samsung.com deliveries and I have received everything at home. That can only indicate that they had hold at FedEx location disabled until first attempt and so I had to be at home to receive. Otherwise no way I wouldn't have done hold at FedEx location.

So you may right for samsung.com orders
That's part of why I hate FedEx. UPS will gladly hold items for any address if you call your local hub directly. I've had more packages held than I can count, including those that 'required' a first delivery. FedEx staunchly refuses. I would pay extra to be able to choose the carrier.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I still don't get all the worrying lol. The article is fine and just reporting the delivery dates shown on Samsung.com if you place an order when the article was written. Obviously, it sucks if you got those delivery dates, but it's not launch delay of the Note 10+ itself. This happens every release that popular models pre-order gets filled up and dates start slipping. And if you really want the phone on 23rd and your pre order is delayed then walk into your local store and buy it. They will have plenty of stock on launch day but you will lose the nice pre order trade in value for the unlocked model and also the pre order gifts. My suggestion hold tight and those who got a later date will most likely get shipped way early than that. But if you are impatient, buying in store is an option at the cost of losing some pre order benefit.

My only concern is I leave on the 25th for one week which would suck if I didn't get it before then for fear of it going back to Samsung.
My date is the 23rd so I think I'll be OK

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
My only concern is I leave on the 25th for one week which would suck if I didn't get it before then for fear of it going back to Samsung.
My date is the 23rd so I think I'll be OK
Fingers crossed your date doesn't change. I'm also on vacation from 23rd but I'll back on 26th so not that big of a deal even if it doesn't deliver by Friday since I'll be back on Sunday.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh great! ANOTHER site to refresh every 30 seconds ??????????????????

LOLOL. Honestly though, if you install the app you won't have to refresh anything. It'll send you notifications. If you decide to sign up make sure you enter your address in exactly how Samsung has it though or you may not be notified.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I leave on the 23rd... but it is getting delivered to my office, so they will sign for it there.

I do kinda expect it will show up on the 21st TBH, but is it doesn't no big deal. I promise not to lose it...I think.... :p

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Yeah no refreshing here, both UPS choice and FedEx delivery manager send notification and email when a tracking number is created to my address under my profile.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
LOLOL. Honestly though, if you install the app you won't have to refresh anything. It'll send you notifications. If you decide to sign up make sure you enter your address in exactly how Samsung has it though or you may not be notified.

I prefer online shopping, so FedEx, UPS, and USPS (informed delivery) are all up to date and ready to tell me whatever is coming to my home.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Fingers crossed your date doesn't change. I'm also on vacation from 23rd but I'll back on 26th so not that big of a deal even if it doesn't deliver by Friday since I'll be back on Sunday.
I'm going on vacation starting the 30th. Most definitely want this phone for the trip :)

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Oh great! ANOTHER site to refresh every 30 seconds
LOL> I check both Fedex and Ups regularly, and the Best Buy site for my order status. Just ocd about that.

I remember last phone that came was through FEdex - I saw like 5 fedex trucks drive past my house before mine delivered lol. About drove me crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay