Will your device be delayed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
LOL> I check both Fedex and Ups regularly, and the Best Buy site for my order status. Just ocd about that.

I remember last phone that came was through FEdex - I saw like 5 fedex trucks drive past my house before mine delivered lol. About drove me crazy.
It was the same truck 5 times... They saw you looking. Lol

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Still showing Aug 23rd, glad I didnt cancel my order. hehe

I preordered on Aug 7th at 9PM EST

Unlocked Note10+ Aura Blue

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
Since I switched to black 10+ from white 10+, I am set to get it on 8/23 instead of 9/4. I always knew "Black is Beautiful", now I know it is also fast - ;)

me just saying

Jul 18, 2015
Visit site
LOL> I check both Fedex and Ups regularly, and the Best Buy site for my order status. Just ocd about that.

I remember last phone that came was through FEdex - I saw like 5 fedex trucks drive past my house before mine delivered lol. About drove me crazy.

don't you hate it when that happens :) It happens to me all the time. I work nights and I swear they drive by just waiting for my car to be gone, then deliver.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
don't you hate it when that happens :) It happens to me all the time. I work nights and I swear they drive by just waiting for my car to be gone, then deliver.
Have you ever watched SpongeBob? There is an episode where he keeps trying to get on the bus but it always takes off without him

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
But blue is the fastest color....lag free. With black it's the opposite....free lag

Agree to disagree Mr. Dee, the truth you do not see.

ETA - if you are referring to the blue 10+, you'd better be fast. Saw one at Best Buy, that color screams, "beat me up and take my lunch money"

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
That's part of why I hate FedEx. UPS will gladly hold items for any address if you call your local hub directly. I've had more packages held than I can count, including those that 'required' a first delivery. FedEx staunchly refuses. I would pay extra to be able to choose the carrier.

Agreed .. I can't FedEx because of the that also hate FedEx because the FedEx guy in my neighborhood sucks really bad. He will ring the doorbell and not even give you 10 seconds to answer and he slaps a door tag on your door and you end up chasing him as he's walking back to the truck... The UPS guy and my neighborhood is fantastic I hope Samsung ships with UPS.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Agreed .. I can't FedEx because of the that also hate FedEx because the FedEx guy in my neighborhood sucks really bad. He will ring the doorbell and not even give you 10 seconds to answer and he slaps a door tag on your door and you end up chasing him as he's walking back to the truck... The UPS guy and my neighborhood is fantastic I hope Samsung ships with UPS.

I've never had issues with either, but I prefer Fedex because they usually deliver by 11:00 AM. UPS doesn't deliver until 7:00 PM or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thtknt