Will your device be delayed???

Status
Not open for further replies.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Same here, no issues with either and both usually arrive early to mid afternoon.

I only live about a mile from my UPS hub so I think my neighborhood is the last on their route. With phones I usually have them held at the hub if I know I can get there between 8-9 am. They only do pickups 1 hr a day.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
I canceled my order for black and ordered white now after playing at BB. Expected delivery date is now Sept 4th 😔

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Almost every year there's something like this and for 99% of us we receive our phones on or before release date. Last year there was an issue with the larger storage models but almost everyone ordering the standard model received their phone on time or early. I think it's a little early to get worried about getting our phones on time.

durandetto

Trusted Member
Dec 3, 2009
Visit site
Anyone else have Fedex/Ups app on their phones to check status ? Lol. In the past I've seen status updates on there before the ordering sites
I always get quicker updates from these apps then T-Mobile. Half the time the phone is on a truck for delivery before T-Mobile updates it's status.

trucksmoveamerica#AC

Trusted Member
Jul 20, 2010
Visit site
Almost every year there's something like this and for 99% of us we receive our phones on or before release date. Last year there was an issue with the larger storage models but almost everyone ordering the standard model received their phone on time or early. I think it's a little early to get worried about getting our phones on time.
Last year I think there was a higher demand for the larger model up front. This year it's looking like the higher demand is the 256 size, specially that yucky aura glow color.

Last edited:

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
FedEx and UPS will know the amount of packages they need to deliver next week and that will determine how fast we get ours. To guarantee 2 day delivery they need to know how many packages and where.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
When it comes it's comes.
My new note 9 and my Google Pixel 3A XL will keep me in business. I don't think the phone business God's are going to go away forever.

Was in BB today tho!

That Aura Glow tho!!!!
I got that bling son!!!!🤣😭🤣😁😂😁🤣
Lol I sound like my son.

For real, they real looking sweet!!!!

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Agreed .. I can't FedEx because of the that also hate FedEx because the FedEx guy in my neighborhood sucks really bad. He will ring the doorbell and not even give you 10 seconds to answer and he slaps a door tag on your door and you end up chasing him as he's walking back to the truck... The UPS guy and my neighborhood is fantastic I hope Samsung ships with UPS.

I've had lots of issues with FedEx, as well. I seem to be at the end of their route, and have often had them not even attempt to deliver, then mark me as "undeliverable." Anymore, I just have them hold it at a FedEx location, typically a nearby Walgreens -- that, at least, seems to work well. Unfortunately, it sounds as if that won't be an option this time.

I'm hoping Samsung ships mine by UPS -- though I'll still likely request to hold at the warehouse and pick it up, rather than having it delivered (if an option).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty