Not excited for the Plus, but definitely excited for the Note10 I pre-ordered. Been rocking an S10 anyway, but just compared to the Note9 I much prefer the smaller (more elegant) form-factor, plus that wide-angle lens that I cannot do without now that I've had it on the S10. That better size plus the wide angle alone automatically make it much more exciting for me personally than the Note9 was for instance.

My only gripe would be that I wish they made a 512GB variant in the Note10 like they do my S10. Then again I've only used 91GB, so 256GB should be plenty.
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    08-14-2019 06:17 PM
    Definitely looking forward to the Note 10 Plus. I have the S10+ now but miss the slightly thicker body of the Note line and the S Pen.

Loss of the headphone jack doesn't bother me. I haven't used it in a very long time myself.
    mgbosshogg, amyf27 and Bkdodger1 like this.
    08-14-2019 07:39 PM
    That's if Samsung actually make a Note 11+. They've retraced their tracks in the past.
    They weren't supposed to make a Note 10, and yet here we are. If they don't, I'll just have to re-evaluate at that time and decide where to go.
    mgbosshogg and amyf27 like this.
    08-14-2019 08:53 PM
    Can't wait to get my hands on my plus been using a smaller device for a few years I miss the screen real estate.
    08-14-2019 08:54 PM
    The Note 10/Note 10+ be the first Note device I haven't purchased or preordered. Samsung devices have left a sour taste in my mouth because they don't get updated as often as I'd like. Security and privacy are very important to me so the only two options I have, in my opinion, are Google Pixel devices or iPhones.
    08-15-2019 07:57 PM
    Everything is awesome, except for the front FPS. With the Note 9, I use the naughty finger to unlock. People don't know if I'm flipping them off or just unlocking my phone 🤔😉😜
    Rohan Maheria and nonie like this.
    08-15-2019 08:06 PM
    I have had the Note 2, 4, 7 (since they skipped 6)... held on to my Note 7 as long as I possibly could (I still miss that phone!!) Went to the LG V20 since everyone said how awesome it would be UGH Very bad decision!! Pre-Ordered the Note 8 as soon as I could. Didn't buy the note 9 for a few months after it was released...
    I debated about pre-ordering the Note 10+ mainly because I am visiting family until who knows...
    Spoke to my husband and he couldn't stop laughing at me Bottomline he said... I may as well pre-order it and take advantage of the pre-order perks because he knows I am going the get the 10, 11, the note fold and whatever comes along that is new and shiny!! Before I met him, I changed phones every 3 - 6 months...

I did play with the 10+ at Sh*t Buys and it does have a nice feel. I liked what it has to offer. The only thing I wasn't happy about was the 512 is only available in Black...so guess I amdownsizing and gettinga new SD card is needed
    08-15-2019 11:13 PM
    How often do you want it updated?

Both my Note 8 and my Note 9 have received monthly updates every month, usually around the 15th ( 10 days or so after they get released by Google).
    Sometimes just security, sometimes other enhancements. Not sure what else they could do.

OS updates are another kettle of fish granted. That said they are only once a year and I don't really care when it happens.
    The Note 10/Note 10+ be the first Note device I haven't purchased or preordered. Samsung devices have left a sour taste in my mouth because they don't get updated as often as I'd like. Security and privacy are very important to me so the only two options I have, in my opinion, are Google Pixel devices or iPhones.
    08-16-2019 01:55 PM
    How often do you want it updated?

Both my Note 8 and my Note 9 have received monthly updates every month, usually around the 15th ( 10 days or so after they get released by Google).
    Sometimes just security, sometimes other enhancements. Not sure what else they could do.

OS updates are another kettle of fish granted. That said they are only once a year and I don't really care when it happens.
    Got to agree, if anything since owning my Note 9 the updates have been pretty regular unlike the days of owning my Note 4 never knew when you'd get a update!
    photogwilly likes this.
    08-16-2019 03:24 PM
    That's reassuring to hear they Samsung has improved on the updates coming from a pixel is nice to hear.
    08-16-2019 03:32 PM
    Popped into my local EE shop this morn and they had an Aura glow Note 10+ on the demo stand, shame it was locked to the base though, but with no light shining on it it did look silver. The phone seemed very snappy as it should and the screen was gorgeous.

Just under a week to go now and I've got this coming on monday ready for the Note ...
    Excitement for the Note 10 Plus?-base_samsung-protective-standing-cover-zilver-galaxy-note-10-plus_7.jpg

Bring it on!!!
    kevinpleasants and MRS DIVA like this.
    08-17-2019 03:57 AM
    Popped into my local EE shop this morn and they had an Aura glow Note 10+ on the demo stand, shame it was locked to the base though, but with no light shining on it it did look silver. The phone seemed very snappy as it should and the screen was gorgeous.

Just under a week to go now and I've got this coming on monday ready for the Note ...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	base_samsung-protective-standing-cover-zilver-galaxy-note-10-plus_7.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	307030

Bring it on!!!
    Great stuff.

I went into 3UK and Vodafone stores during the week on Prince's Street, Edinburgh. Neither had any Note 10's
    Yesterday 03:46 AM
    I got to be honest, I don't understand all the gripes about the loss of the headphone jack. I use wired headphones with my Note8 and haven't used the headphones jack hardly at all. Granted I use my headphones with the Audioquest Dragonfly Red and via a USB-C to USB dongle but my point is that you can still use wired headphones even though the jack is gone.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    Yesterday 07:26 PM
    Best 6.8" out there
    Square Boxy design
    UFS 3.0 with a new faster file system
    New 4 camera setup
    Bigger battery with fastest charge
    SPEN!
    12GB RAM
    5G

Dream spec, what's not to get excited about. Can't wait.
    Anyone into the note will struggle to go anywhere else.
    If it had a flat screen I would be over the moon.
    Today 01:07 AM
39 12