Excitement for the Note 10 Plus?

AceLuceroTech

Dec 12, 2017
Visit site
Yes the Note 10 is a disappointed for a lot of people but there are some who are liking some of the new features. Me personally if I want a seamless transition from my phone to computer I will go with an iPhone. Also I'm not excited about Samsung's partnership with Microsoft. Personally I don't see the same level of excitement that we seen with the Note 9. What do you all think? Thanks in advance.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Best 6.8" out there
Square Boxy design
UFS 3.0 with a new faster file system
New 4 camera setup
Bigger battery with fastest charge
SPEN!
12GB RAM
5G

Dream spec, what's not to get excited about. Can't wait.
Anyone into the note will struggle to go anywhere else.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Played with it today note 10 plus... Premium build and has most of all features baring 3.5mm jack will become extinct in coming years... I have moved to galaxy buds... In my Note 9 have used wired headphones in a year barely 4 to 5 times... I love all features of Note 10 + can easily keep it for 2 years with 256gb and 12gb ram as base... My 200gb card is ready to install

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
I'll admit I'm not as excited about this phone as I was about the S10+. But hey, it's a new phone and I'm on a lease program. So why not?

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I think there is more excitement for the Note 10 + than the Note 9 (aka Note8s).

More new technologies and capabilities are on the Note 10 +.

brau0303

Trusted Member
Jan 21, 2015
Visit site
I am excited about the N10+, If the Fold release had not had been delayed, I may or may not have been getting an N10. ;)

Cheers,
BR

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Best 6.8" out there
Square Boxy design
UFS 3.0 with a new faster file system
New 4 camera setup
Bigger battery with fastest charge
SPEN!
12GB RAM
5G

Dream spec, what's not to get excited about. Can't wait.
Anyone into the note will struggle to go anywhere else.

I went without one for a year. I endured the lack of an S Pen. During that period of time it seemed like the Gulf Stream had reversed direction, Lamborghinis had become as slow as a horse-drawn cart and Rosie O'Do****l was crowned the most beautiful woman in the world. I have the Note 9 and will add the Note 10 Plus.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
I really like it. A little bigger than the 9, more screen, very little bezel, fingerprint reader in the screen, and so on and so forth. I'm excited and getting a little anxious for my Note 10 + Aura Blue 256 GB.

methodman89

Feb 5, 2018
Visit site
"Me personally if I want a seamless transition from my phone to computer I will go with an iPhone."
You lost me right here. Were you kidding? Or you have a apple desktop?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I think the majority of people in the N10(+) forums are here due to excitement about it. With all the leaks we pretty much knew what to expect. Unpacked only had positive surprises for me. No negatives even though I found the event itself a bit bland. Yep, I'm excited... More so than I was for the N9. It looks sleek and packs a punch. I'm here for it 👍🏾

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Yes the Note 10 is a disappointed for a lot of people but there are some who are liking some of the new features. Me personally if I want a seamless transition from my phone to computer I will go with an iPhone. Also I'm not excited about Samsung's partnership with Microsoft. Personally I don't see the same level of excitement that we seen with the Note 9. What do you all think? Thanks in advance.
What seamless feature are you referring from a PC to your iPhone. I have Android and iPhone so I'm curious as to what is it you find difficult to transition.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
"Me personally if I want a seamless transition from my phone to computer I will go with an iPhone."
You lost me right here. Were you kidding? Or you have a apple desktop?
I have a similar question but asked it before I saw your post. I don't think they were kidding.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
I think the majority of people in the N10(+) forums are here due to excitement about it. With all the leaks we pretty much knew what to expect. Unpacked only had positive surprises for me. No negatives even though I found the event itself a bit bland. Yep, I'm excited... More so than I was for the N9. It looks sleek and packs a punch. I'm here for it
What's not to like except for features that some can't give up? It's a top tier phone loaded with the features that most people want. Only the most discriminating purchaser will avoid this phone or someone who has something similar and doesn't need to swap out at this time.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
What's not to like except for features that some can't give up? It's a top tier phone loaded with the features that most people want. Only the most discriminating purchaser will avoid this phone or someone who has something similar and doesn't need to swap out at this time.

^^^ THIS ^^^

As I have mentioned elsewhere, this is my 1st Samsung phone. I am a Samsung Virgin, darn right I'm excited.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I really like it. A little bigger than the 9, more screen, very little bezel, fingerprint reader in the screen, and so on and so forth. I'm excited and getting a little anxious for my Note 10 + Aura Blue 256 GB.

This right here, I'm a sucker for a bigger screen. As for the fingerprint sensor, I like the one on the back of my Note9, but I will adapt and like the front one on the Note10+ as well. Also very excited.

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
This right here, I'm a sucker for a bigger screen. As for the fingerprint sensor, I like the one on the back of my Note9, but I will adapt and like the front one on the Note10+ as well. Also very excited.
My 2nd job is doing food deliveries, so having the fingerprint on the front is very advantageous for me since the phone sits in an air vent holder. I tried it out with the S10 Plus and very much enjoyed it.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThatDude