Daniel, quick question about the included AKG USB-C headphones. Is it true that they feature active noise canceling? If so, how does it compare to the AKG NC60?
    08-17-2019 11:53 PM
    Has the FPS improved from the S10+
    Yeah fps 2.0 I heard a YouTuber call it that today , they say it's twice as fast , is it true?
    EMGSM likes this.
    Yesterday 12:31 AM
    And please find a late model 45 watt charger if you don't have the Samsung one and do a charging test , a lot of us are waiting for that !
    Yesterday 12:33 AM
    It shouldn't. The cameras on most high in flagships have gotten so good that it's not that big of a drop off.
    What about indoors (or outoors for that matter) of moving subjects like kids, pets, etc.? All reviews and camera comparisons videos/articles seem to always use stationary subjects when shooting pics. This is where I've personally seen the biggest difference between Samsung's latest phones (Note 9 and S10+) and the Pixel. Samsung phones have blur and often focus on stationary items in the background or foreground whereas with Pixel simply pointing and shooting in almost any scenario yeilds excellent results 99.9% of the times.
    Yesterday 07:37 AM
    How do you take a screenshot? Still Power/Bixby + down volume? I assume hand gesture wave is still there as well.
    Pull out the S-pen and click screen write. Done.
    Yesterday 08:05 AM
    Pull out the S-pen and click screen write. Done.
    That's an awkward and time-consuming method, unless you need to write something on the screen. I haven't received my phone yet, but according to the user manual, power+volume-down still works, as does the palm-swipe gesture, if enabled. There's also a screen-recorder feature.
    Yesterday 08:32 AM
    Daniel, quick question about the included AKG USB-C headphones. Is it true that they feature active noise canceling? If so, how does it compare to the AKG NC60?
    I think the noise cancelling AKG headphones were not included from what I can see, they are soon to be released though but at a cost as usual!
    Yesterday 01:51 PM
    That's an awkward and time-consuming method, unless you need to write something on the screen. I haven't received my phone yet, but according to the user manual, power+volume-down still works, as does the palm-swipe gesture, if enabled. There's also a screen-recorder feature.
    It's not awkward and time consuming, it's been my preferred way of taking screen shots since the note 3. It's quick, easy, and you can share all or just part of the screen in a quick message without saving the image.

I just tested it; took a screen shot and sent it via text in less than 4 seconds.
    hummingbirdhill likes this.
    Yesterday 06:40 PM
    I’ve seen in a couple unboxing videos that there is a clear, rubber case included in the box, but on other videos they don’t show it. Does it come with one?
    Yesterday 09:27 PM
    I’ve seen in a couple unboxing videos that there is a clear, rubber case included in the box, but on other videos they don’t show it. Does it come with one?
    I think ones outside the US do - not inside the US.
    gogoplata1980 likes this.
    Yesterday 09:34 PM
    Darn!
    Yesterday 09:54 PM
    Darn!
    I could be wrong, but I think this has come up before.
    Yesterday 09:56 PM
    I could be wrong, but I think this has come up before.
    Yeah usually they do that in certain region , yet to be in the US
    billchat likes this.
    Yesterday 10:04 PM
63 123