AC editors have the Note 10+ in-hand and we're answering your Q's!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Yep! Holding those two buttons now triggers the power menu but if you quickly hold power + down volume you take a screenshot. I still prefer the palm method, which works really well.
Screen write with the sPen is my preferred screen shot method

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I second the battery test request. And not like the ridiculous way everyone else does it by running it into the ground with cpu intensive processes for hours on end. Most of the time the phone is on standby. How well does it do on standby. And with widgets running. I have a Max and want to get rid of it but not if the Plus is 25% worse with battery life which has been my experience through the years.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I preordered the Unlocked version through Samsung and I have AT&T, will it still be supported or is it only for carrier branded phones?
Both parties need to have RCS and I have a unlocked pixel on tmo and it works when the other party has the same. It will take a few more years before all carriers use this protocol.

BBurg_16827

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
Both parties need to have RCS and I have a unlocked pixel on tmo and it works when the other party has the same. It will take a few more years before all carriers use this protocol.

I ask if it's carrier branded only because on this [URL="https://forums.androidcentral.com/e?link=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.kqzyfj.com%2Fclick-7301867-13650413%3Fsid%3DUUacUvbUpU6607238%26url%3Dhttps%253A%252F%252Fwww.att.com%252Fglobal-search%252Fsearch%253FcatField%253DShop%2526group%253Dfalse%2526q%253Dadvanced%252Bmessaging%252522&token=J3-ApMYF]list[/URL], it shows that my GS9+ is supported, but I have an unlocked (through Samsung) that doesn't allow Android Messages advanced features (even when I type to other samsung users)

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
Daniel, quick question about the included AKG USB-C headphones. Is it true that they feature active noise canceling? If so, how does it compare to the AKG NC60?

dario12v

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
And please find a late model 45 watt charger if you don't have the Samsung one and do a charging test , a lot of us are waiting for that !

YankInDaSouth

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site
It shouldn't. The cameras on most high in flagships have gotten so good that it's not that big of a drop off.
What about indoors (or outoors for that matter) of moving subjects like kids, pets, etc.? All reviews and camera comparisons videos/articles seem to always use stationary subjects when shooting pics. This is where I've personally seen the biggest difference between Samsung's latest phones (Note 9 and S10+) and the Pixel. Samsung phones have blur and often focus on stationary items in the background or foreground whereas with Pixel simply pointing and shooting in almost any scenario yeilds excellent results 99.9% of the times.

Gary02468

Jul 23, 2011
Visit site
Pull out the S-pen and click screen write. Done.
That's an awkward and time-consuming method, unless you need to write something on the screen. I haven't received my phone yet, but according to the user manual, power+volume-down still works, as does the palm-swipe gesture, if enabled. There's also a screen-recorder feature.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Daniel, quick question about the included AKG USB-C headphones. Is it true that they feature active noise canceling? If so, how does it compare to the AKG NC60?

I think the noise cancelling AKG headphones were not included from what I can see, they are soon to be released though but at a cost as usual!

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
That's an awkward and time-consuming method, unless you need to write something on the screen. I haven't received my phone yet, but according to the user manual, power+volume-down still works, as does the palm-swipe gesture, if enabled. There's also a screen-recorder feature.
It's not awkward and time consuming, it's been my preferred way of taking screen shots since the note 3. It's quick, easy, and you can share all or just part of the screen in a quick message without saving the image.

I just tested it; took a screen shot and sent it via text in less than 4 seconds.

7airwrecka7

Aug 18, 2019
Visit site
I’ve seen in a couple unboxing videos that there is a clear, rubber case included in the box, but on other videos they don’t show it. Does it come with one?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy