Here's a detailed shootout between these 3 by Mrwhostheboss , he does a great job on this one I think
    Tha Capn, KupKrazy and debdroid1a like this.
    08-15-2019 02:50 PM
    Awesome ... thanks for posting

As a content producer for my business, I have always been a photographer first, still photo that is. However, in this modern Hip-Hop world, its either keep up or get run over... so I am beginning to move strongly to video content.

This phone makes me very excited... I am leaving the day after getting the phone on a business trip and to collect video content... I can't wait to push this phone to my technical limits (which isn't much of a push!)

On a side note... I was considering getting a new DSLR camera body for this trip. But looking at all the phone can do, I just don't see it as a good investment (the new DSLR that is). I will keep my DSLR for the 600mm ultra zoom wildlife shots... but everything else will be Note 10+
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-15-2019 03:43 PM
    Awesome ... thanks for posting

As a content producer for my business, I have always been a photographer first, still photo that is. However, in this modern Hip-Hop world, its either keep up or get run over... so I am beginning to move strongly to video content.

This phone makes me very excited... I am leaving the day after getting the phone on a business trip and to collect video content... I can't wait to push this phone to my technical limits (which isn't much of a push!)
    You're welcome , can't wait to start using this camera myself!
    08-15-2019 03:47 PM
    I've been needing a camera video like this. Thanks for posting!
    Here's a detailed shootout between these 3 by Mrwhostheboss , he does a great job on this one I think
    08-15-2019 03:48 PM
    I've been needing a camera video like this. Thanks for posting!
    No problem , can't say enough, great job by Arun on this one
    He's got his own rating points system now lol
    ladiinay likes this.
    08-15-2019 04:44 PM
    One thing they don't mention anymore is the scene optimizer. Is scene optimizer still on the Note 10 devices or did they remove it? It was a few ture introduced for the Note 9 last yr.
    08-15-2019 09:12 PM
    One thing they don't mention anymore is the scene optimizer. Is scene optimizer still on the Note 10 devices or did they remove it? It was a few ture introduced for the Note 9 last yr.
    Yes it is there. I checked it when playing at BB.
    ladiinay likes this.
    08-16-2019 01:42 AM
    Thanks for confirming this!
    Yes it is there. I checked it when playing at BB.
    08-16-2019 02:02 AM
    One thing these comparisons rarely include are taking photos of moving subjects (e.g., kids, dogs)--particularly indoors, as outdoors is much less of a problem. As a parent of young children, this is something that is particularly important to me, and surely I'm not the only one.
    08-16-2019 11:42 AM
    One thing these comparisons rarely include are taking photos of moving subjects (e.g., kids, dogs)--particularly indoors, as outdoors is much less of a problem. As a parent of young children, this is something that is particularly important to me, and surely I'm not the only one.
    I actually agree with you. I've got 3 dogs and children, so it would be nice to get a comparison like that.
    Nostromo79 and lcs101 like this.
    08-16-2019 11:45 AM
    In agreement with you. Between my galaxy note 8 and OP6T this is a issue. It's been like that when I tried OP3 also. They never improved. Note 8 is much better but still not great.
    lcs101 likes this.
    08-16-2019 12:28 PM
    My secret is to either take 50 photos of the kids and animals or a short video and grab a screen shot. Ha
    Matt Manahan likes this.
    08-16-2019 08:36 PM
    My secret is to either take 50 photos of the kids and animals or a short video and grab a screen shot. Ha
    That reminds me of another idea that would be helpful, which is being able to set a maximum burst limit. Press/hold the camera button down, and it only takes so many shots.

I actually agree with you. I've got 3 dogs and children, so it would be nice to get a comparison like that.
    In agreement with you. Between my galaxy note 8 and OP6T this is a issue. It's been like that when I tried OP3 also. They never improved. Note 8 is much better but still not great.
    I put it on pro mode to make adjustments every now and then, but it's too time-consuming when I'm trying to get a shot of the kids (or dogs).
    kj11 likes this.
    08-16-2019 10:40 PM
    This right here is why I've sent every Samsung phone back. Indoor motion blur is awful on Samsung phones. My Pixel 3 XL is awesome at taking non blurred kid shots. I'm going to give the Note 10+ a try... probably end up with the same results though.
    YankInDaSouth likes this.
    08-17-2019 07:50 AM
    This right here is why I've sent every Samsung phone back. Indoor motion blur is awful on Samsung phones. My Pixel 3 XL is awesome at taking non blurred kid shots. I'm going to give the Note 10+ a try... probably end up with the same results though.
    Indoor motion blur isn’t endemic on Samsung phones, or many reviews and comments would have mentioned it ._.

Motion blur is a non-issue for me. The one thing the Samsung camera app has compared to others is the quickest app opening time...the app itself opens noticeably faster than its Apple/Google equivalent.
    08-17-2019 12:06 PM
    Indoor motion blur isn’t endemic on Samsung phones, or many reviews and comments would have mentioned it ._.

Motion blur is a non-issue for me. The one thing the Samsung camera app has compared to others is the quickest app opening time...the app itself opens noticeably faster than its Apple/Google equivalent.
    Rarely do reviews or comments address taking pictures of animals or kids, though.
    08-17-2019 12:44 PM
    Been wondering if it was any better. Might get me considering Pixel 4 (if it comes to AT&T) over the Note 10/10+ if that's the case this year too.
    08-17-2019 12:45 PM
    Right there with you ...Note 9 then S10+ both went back due to this. Hopefully Note 10+ is better at this but if not my Pixel 3 will be hanging around a bit longer.
    08-17-2019 01:07 PM
    Rarely do reviews or comments address taking pictures of animals or kids, though.
    But I do. Hopefully you’ll find a better experience on the Pixels
    08-18-2019 06:33 AM
    But I do. Hopefully you’ll find a better experience on the Pixels
    Haven't made that decision yet. I have until November. So you'll have plenty of time to provide me a review comparing the two phones handling of moving subjects.
    08-18-2019 12:47 PM
    Haven't made that decision yet. I have until November. So you'll have plenty of time to provide me a review comparing the two phones handling of moving subjects.
    Lol nice one

Speaking of Pixels, I’m considering getting the 2 XL to replace my S7 Edge...is it worth it? Most shops sell it for around the equivalent of $400. The camera, larger screen, front facing stereo speakers, more modern design and stock Android is quite tempting...on the downside though the OLED isn’t quite as good as Samsung’s, there’s no expandable storage and it’s noticeably bigger.
    08-18-2019 12:53 PM