Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how long the exclusivity agreement is for the blue note?

I know it's a best buy exclusive but currently you can only get it at best buy and on Verizon or unlocked. Does anyone know if this is a permanent arrangement or a temporary one?

I know it is also offered in blue for the unlocked model but I heard Samsung never updates it's unlocked phones. Is this true? Thank you.
    08-15-2019 11:28 PM
    It could change where they offer the color but most likely not at the moment, unlocked phones get updated it's just after the 4 carriers pass the ok to Samsung.
    08-15-2019 11:31 PM
    Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone knew how long the exclusivity agreement is for the blue note?

I know it's a best buy exclusive but currently you can only get it at best buy and on Verizon or unlocked. Does anyone know if this is a permanent arrangement or a temporary one?

I know it is also offered in blue for the unlocked model but I heard Samsung never updates it's unlocked phones. Is this true? Thank you.
    I have had an Unlocked Note 8 and 9 and my husband has an unlocked S10. We have had no problems getting updates... But what I have noticed from time to time(not always) it is not an automatic update.
    I just got in the habit of checking for updates and shutting down my phone for 5 minutes every Sunday night...
    08-15-2019 11:35 PM
    I have had an Unlocked Note 8 and 9 and my husband has an unlocked S10. We have had no problems getting updates... But what I have noticed from time to time(not always) it is not an automatic update.
    I just got in the habit of checking for updates and shutting down my phone for 5 minutes every Sunday night...
    Do you get them as quickly as the carrier phones?
    08-16-2019 12:04 AM
    Usually a week or 2 after carriers get them
    08-16-2019 12:20 AM
    okay thanks guys. I think I'll go with a black att variant for now. the aura glow didn't do it for me. just looked super smudgey at best buy.

I'll wait and see if there is an att aura blue and if not I'll pull the trigger on the unlocked one.
    08-16-2019 01:06 AM
    Do you get them as quickly as the carrier phones?
    Not really, but its totally worth it for none of the ATT bloatware!! Stupid Directv crap all over the phone!!!! lol
    08-16-2019 08:00 AM
    My unlocked S10e is still on May update. However, unlocked is the only way I'll go. I DID get more timely updates until I switched to the Straight Talk network
    08-16-2019 03:34 PM
    Best Buy has the blue att variant.
    Yesterday 01:18 AM
    Best Buy has the blue att variant.
    Not as far as I know. There is no blue AT&T variant. You can't order it online or anything. Samsung rep told me they didn't have one on AT&T for some reason.
    Yesterday 05:00 AM
    Go to Best Buy and ask the Samsung rep that’s there. I talked to them yesterday said I was bummed they didn’t have the blue for at&t. He said yes we do, pulled up Best Buy on his tablet and boom Blue AT&T note 10 plus
    Yesterday 10:29 AM
    I also just double checked the Best Buy app and it’s showing available for pre-order in blue
    Yesterday 10:30 AM