Note 10+ Review (PhoneArena)

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
Interesting that battery life is less than the Note 9. Even with a larger battery the screen real estate sucks up all the additional capacity and then some. They tested Exynos though so the overall results may be lower but it’s still apples to apples.

Lobwedgephil

Trusted Member
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The early reviews aren't great, not sure why though. Note line has lost a little luster though, not the powerhouse it used to be. Still have one coming though and am excited.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Wait for real life reviews... I don't really trust these reviewers nowadays... Its all paid job... Some who are apple loyalist will give Samsung phones not that great review... I saw battery drain test where Note 10 plus was the winner

jamezr

Trusted Member
Sep 5, 2011
Visit site
Wait for real life reviews... I don't really trust these reviewers nowadays... Its all paid job... Some who are apple loyalist will give Samsung phones not that great review... I saw battery drain test where Note 10 plus was the winner

They didn't get into fast charging that much either. Then what about DEX?

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site
Yuck. Battery life doesn’t look great. That’s a potential deal breaker for me. It appears significantly less than my current iPhone XS Max which already doesn’t last me an entire day. How is that possible with such a large battery?

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
If I were to buy my phone's based on most of these reviewers I would never have a phone that's not an iPhone. That's why I never trust phone reps who have iPhones as their daily driver. They're usually clueless about certain phones in the market.

NIZMOZ44

Feb 3, 2018
Visit site
Yuck. Battery life doesn’t look great. That’s a potential deal breaker for me. It appears significantly less than my current iPhone XS Max which already doesn’t last me an entire day. How is that possible with such a large battery?

Yeah, and that is one reason I am considering canceling my order now. I need battery life and its the primary reason I was looking at it. XS Max lasts me more than a day easily.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, and that is one reason I am considering canceling my order now. I need battery life and its the primary reason I was looking at it. XS Max lasts me more than a day easily.
Well I have a Note 9 and it lasts almost about a full day. I'd say I'd have to put it in the charger a little bit before I sleep. I'm pretty sure this will last longer.

Wait for other reviews I wouldn't make your decision based on this one review

Michael#IM

May 17, 2017
Visit site

These reviews do put you off spending 1k on a phone just a lot of negativity on all these reviews. You could be right about Apple loyalists. I had a iphone max and their battery results were way over the top, no way my max was that good on battery!

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
I have a Max and it’s almost noon and my battery is 92% after 1hr 12 min of screen time. Even factoring in how Apple skews the top of the power curve I don’t remember getting anything near that on a Sammy. I think it’s possible Samsung went over the top on screen size and even at 4,300 mah the battery is still not big enough. Factor in the thickness of the Note 10 plus even less than the Note 9 I wonder about priorities (form over function). Will withhold final judgement until phone release and real world experience.

srgonu

Dec 30, 2016
Visit site
This reviewer is a hardcore apple fanatic. His reviews on android phones earlier are criticized by readers a lot. He even wrote an article that note line should not exist (a week before unveiling of note) because no one uses spen which received lot of heat and also resulted in reviewers on YouTube commenting against it. I will not decide based on this review considering the credibility this reviewer had.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjAMegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0sAJZG-mq3n_rHblXGP9Ha

☝️check the comments in this.

https://youtu.be/X_2CfbrXkTA

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
iPhones have always had a minimalist design. It’s a one button (now no button) app launcher which is why I never bothered with the notion that Samsung tried to be more like the iPhone. If the s pen was so useless we wouldn’t be up to Note 10 for gosh sake. That said I have used Notes in the past for making notes and lists. Now I can do that with Alexa/echo. Still scribbling notes to myself in the course of a busy day is very utilitarian IMO.

Jbartu

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a Max and it’s almost noon and my battery is 92% after 1hr 12 min of screen time. Even factoring in how Apple skews the top of the power curve I don’t remember getting anything near that on a Sammy. I think it’s possible Samsung went over the top on screen size and even at 4,300 mah the battery is still not big enough. Factor in the thickness of the Note 10 plus even less than the Note 9 I wonder about priorities (form over function). Will withhold final judgement until phone release and real world experience.

Sadly, I've had every Note and S +(yes, I have phone issues), and the iPhone X Max and still have an XS. There is no question it all depends on how you use your phone, as the Max never lasted as long as my Note 9 or S10 +. To your point, for the first 50% it would seem like the Max was going to outlast the Galaxies, but it was downhill quickly from there. I got my wife the the XS Max and she's frequently charging by mid-day.

clerk

May 16, 2016
Visit site

Me too. This is a VERY big deal to me. I’ll wait for a few more.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power