08-28-2019 06:53 AM
47 12
tools
    08-17-2019 10:57 PM
    Interesting that battery life is less than the Note 9. Even with a larger battery the screen real estate sucks up all the additional capacity and then some. They tested Exynos though so the overall results may be lower but it’s still apples to apples.
    08-17-2019 11:30 PM
    The early reviews aren't great, not sure why though. Note line has lost a little luster though, not the powerhouse it used to be. Still have one coming though and am excited.
    EgretOwl2 and toenail_flicker like this.
    08-18-2019 12:50 AM
    Victor doesn't like existence of note and he reviews it. He opens the box the day before his full review and lists never ending cons. This is the last thing note fans to look at.
    08-18-2019 01:44 AM
    if we all read bgr and forbes nobody would buy Notes :-)
    08-18-2019 06:12 AM
    Wait for real life reviews... I don't really trust these reviewers nowadays... Its all paid job... Some who are apple loyalist will give Samsung phones not that great review... I saw battery drain test where Note 10 plus was the winner
    08-18-2019 07:55 AM
    Wait for real life reviews... I don't really trust these reviewers nowadays... Its all paid job... Some who are apple loyalist will give Samsung phones not that great review... I saw battery drain test where Note 10 plus was the winner
    They didn't get into fast charging that much either. Then what about DEX?
    EMGSM and kevinpleasants like this.
    08-18-2019 08:30 AM
    Yuck. Battery life doesn’t look great. That’s a potential deal breaker for me. It appears significantly less than my current iPhone XS Max which already doesn’t last me an entire day. How is that possible with such a large battery?
    08-18-2019 09:48 AM
    If I were to buy my phone's based on most of these reviewers I would never have a phone that's not an iPhone. That's why I never trust phone reps who have iPhones as their daily driver. They're usually clueless about certain phones in the market.
    08-18-2019 10:05 AM
    Yuck. Battery life doesn’t look great. That’s a potential deal breaker for me. It appears significantly less than my current iPhone XS Max which already doesn’t last me an entire day. How is that possible with such a large battery?
    Depends on use I'm guessing because there was one test where the Note 10+ beat the iPhone XS Max on battery

kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-18-2019 10:09 AM

Yeah, and that is one reason I am considering canceling my order now. I need battery life and its the primary reason I was looking at it. XS Max lasts me more than a day easily.
    08-18-2019 10:12 AM
    That doesn't actually give you real world usage test where the iPhone really saves a lot on power is still the idle usage.

Depends on use I'm guessing because there was one test where the Note 10+ beat the iPhone XS Max on battery

stuckingoo likes this.
    08-18-2019 10:13 AM
    Yeah, and that is one reason I am considering canceling my order now. I need battery life and its the primary reason I was looking at it. XS Max lasts me more than a day easily.
    Well I have a Note 9 and it lasts almost about a full day. I'd say I'd have to put it in the charger a little bit before I sleep. I'm pretty sure this will last longer.

Wait for other reviews I wouldn't make your decision based on this one review
    08-18-2019 10:19 AM
    These reviews do put you off spending 1k on a phone just a lot of negativity on all these reviews. You could be right about Apple loyalists. I had a iphone max and their battery results were way over the top, no way my max was that good on battery!
    08-18-2019 11:18 AM
    I have a Max and it’s almost noon and my battery is 92% after 1hr 12 min of screen time. Even factoring in how Apple skews the top of the power curve I don’t remember getting anything near that on a Sammy. I think it’s possible Samsung went over the top on screen size and even at 4,300 mah the battery is still not big enough. Factor in the thickness of the Note 10 plus even less than the Note 9 I wonder about priorities (form over function). Will withhold final judgement until phone release and real world experience.
    08-18-2019 11:40 AM
    This reviewer is a hardcore apple fanatic. His reviews on android phones earlier are criticized by readers a lot. He even wrote an article that note line should not exist (a week before unveiling of note) because no one uses spen which received lot of heat and also resulted in reviewers on YouTube commenting against it. I will not decide based on this review considering the credibility this reviewer had.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...q3n_rHblXGP9Ha

☝️check the comments in this.

08-18-2019 11:41 AM
    iPhones have always had a minimalist design. It’s a one button (now no button) app launcher which is why I never bothered with the notion that Samsung tried to be more like the iPhone. If the s pen was so useless we wouldn’t be up to Note 10 for gosh sake. That said I have used Notes in the past for making notes and lists. Now I can do that with Alexa/echo. Still scribbling notes to myself in the course of a busy day is very utilitarian IMO.
    08-18-2019 12:00 PM
    Have to agree the person seems an Apple fanboy. Would be like me reviewing an iPhone. Gonna be biased.
    08-18-2019 12:26 PM
    I have a Max and it’s almost noon and my battery is 92% after 1hr 12 min of screen time. Even factoring in how Apple skews the top of the power curve I don’t remember getting anything near that on a Sammy. I think it’s possible Samsung went over the top on screen size and even at 4,300 mah the battery is still not big enough. Factor in the thickness of the Note 10 plus even less than the Note 9 I wonder about priorities (form over function). Will withhold final judgement until phone release and real world experience.
    Sadly, I've had every Note and S +(yes, I have phone issues), and the iPhone X Max and still have an XS. There is no question it all depends on how you use your phone, as the Max never lasted as long as my Note 9 or S10 +. To your point, for the first 50% it would seem like the Max was going to outlast the Galaxies, but it was downhill quickly from there. I got my wife the the XS Max and she's frequently charging by mid-day.
    kevinpleasants likes this.
    08-18-2019 02:50 PM
    Me too. This is a VERY big deal to me. I’ll wait for a few more.
    08-18-2019 03:48 PM
    Sadly, I've had every Note and S +(yes, I have phone issues), and the iPhone X Max and still have an XS. There is no question it all depends on how you use your phone, as the Max never lasted as long as my Note 9 or S10 +. To your point, for the first 50% it would seem like the Max was going to outlast the Galaxies, but it was downhill quickly from there. I got my wife the the XS Max and she's frequently charging by mid-day.
    My XS max capacity fell from 100 to 96 after about 8 months and the difference was noticeable. I got a warranty exchange for other reasons and it’s improved but it’s still barely a 1 day phone. I was hoping the Note would blow it away Huawei style. I guess not.
    08-18-2019 03:52 PM
    If she is charging mid-day she must be a really heavy user I have two lines active In my, four exchange push mail accounts and two gmail accounts fetching every hour. Taking a lot of calls, messages and mails and using Teams and Skype, WhatsApp, watching some videos and surf. Facebook and so on and I charge it in the evening. It’s holds up way better than my Exynos equipped S10+
    08-18-2019 04:46 PM
    My Note 9 easily last me full day with lots of social apps and smart watch connected and have only 10gb left of my 128gb....i have around 100 or more apps.... Iam sure Note 10 plus with 7nm chip and super fast charging would easily last full day....
    08-18-2019 05:13 PM
    Battery, Flatter me, it's all up to individual user. We'll all play around with the adjustments to get the most out of the battery. Carry a mini charger here and there.
    And of course have a car charger as well.

It's not an issue if you make it one. Putting a 7500mah battery in the note still won't solve it.

We just use our phone to much. It's what we do!!!👏👏👏👏👏👏😁😁😁
    larman2001 and EgretOwl2 like this.
    08-18-2019 05:14 PM
    If you read the comments, the review wasn't taken very seriously. Seems another iphone slanted site. That John veeeee guy, was the most iphone biased reviewer over there.
    08-18-2019 05:19 PM
47 12