Samsung Pay works with the Note 10+ ?

tbbiggs

Aug 13, 2019
Visit site
I still have people tell me it won't work because they don't have Apple Pay. That being said, there still are a couple places I find don't want to work with it, including Publix and Home Depot.
I don't know what a Publix is, but mine works fine at HD.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
You can never assume with these big companies.

I am not assuming. They had to go though tons of hoops, work with banks, etc. -- that isn't something they just "shut off" upon a phone release. They would notify way before hand.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
I don't know what a Publix is, but mine works fine at HD.

Publix is a (great) grocery store in the Southeast. When I first started using Samsung pay a few years ago, it worked at my Home Depot, but then it started giving me a card reader error. Haven't tried in a while though.

WingLT

Dec 19, 2015
Visit site
Yeah if the Note 10 didn't have it I would not have bought the phone. I use Samsung Pay for everything now... In a few more years we'll be able to have our license on the phones. No more wallets lol

donebrasko

Feb 4, 2011
Visit site
I she. This is the one thing more than anything else that keeps me with Samsung.
Yeah if the Note 10 didn't have it I would not have bought the phone. I use Samsung Pay for everything now... In a few more years we'll be able to have our license on the phones. No more wallets lol

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Same here! I get that from cashiers when I use Samsung Pay.

I even get something like "We don't accept Apple Pay here but we do accept Samsung Pay."

LOL
I was just thinking it would be fun to put an apple sticker on the back and pretend it was an iphone

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair