Samsung Pay works with the Note 10+ ?

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Just wish they'd go back to being able to get Visa cards for Samsung points (and not have the points expire so quickly).

TabGuy

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it will work. I still astonish cashiers with it. "Sir, we don't take Apple pay here"

Really? Where do you shop? I've been using Samsung Pay since the Note 5 and my experience has been that the Apple Pay comments ended a couple of years ago.

lcs101

Nov 18, 2016
Visit site
Really? Where do you shop? I've been using Samsung Pay since the Note 5 and my experience has been that the Apple Pay comments ended a couple of years ago.

I still have people tell me it won't work because they don't have Apple Pay. That being said, there still are a couple places I find don't want to work with it, including Publix and Home Depot.

xbern612

May 22, 2014
Visit site
I can understand the question due to what the did to the watch. Reason I still have gear 3 frontier. Assume everyone already knows Samsung uses 2 pay standards in the Samsung pay NFC and MST. If I remember correctly nfc is what everyone uses like Google pay,Apple pay, and Samsung pay. But Samsung uses Mst also so anywhere you technically can swipe your card you can use your Samsung pay. BUT Samsung removed MST out of all there watches after the gear s3. So the new gear and the active will only work at places that accept the other pays. Also mine works at home depot and Lowe's

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar