Looking for tips and tricks for using the S-pen. Upgrading from a Galaxy S9+, and this will be my first phone in the mote series.

Decided to hold off on the S10 and go Note this year due to my job. I'm in sales, always using my phone, and would love some tips and tricks on what I can be doing with the Pen. Ive seen all the videos on what the NEW pen can do (camera, videos, PowerPoint slides, etc), but I'm curious on some of the older features that weren't pointed out. THANKS!
    08-18-2019 09:34 PM
    Looking for tips and tricks for using the S-pen. Upgrading from a Galaxy S9+, and this will be my first phone in the mote series.

Decided to hold off on the S10 and go Note this year due to my job. I'm in sales, always using my phone, and would love some tips and tricks on what I can be doing with the Pen. Ive seen all the videos on what the NEW pen can do (camera, videos, PowerPoint slides, etc), but I'm curious on some of the older features that weren't pointed out. THANKS!
    Congrats! I think the easiest way to go about that is to YT Note 8 (or whatever version) tips and tricks. I do that every year and it's very helpful in learning how to use your device. Since this is your 1st note, you're in for a treat! Grab your popcorn, its gonna take a while.
    08-18-2019 09:43 PM
    Here's a thread in it that I replied to. Has more ideas. But yes, check out previous Note threads as well.
    https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...1897-spen.html
    08-18-2019 09:52 PM

When I saw your title I was prepared to write "look in the box for extra spen tips."

Then when I read your question I was not prepared. Still funny.
    Borarjti likes this.
    08-19-2019 11:22 AM