What are you going to use your $120-$150 promo money on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
I would like to order the new wireless charging stand and the 45 watt charger brick with my $150. promo.

What are you going to use you promo money for?

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting a second pair of galaxy buds in black. Got the white ones with my S10+ and love them. Doesn't hurt to have a second pair.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I picked up the charging bundle with the new Wireless Charging Stand, 10k mah Wireless portable battery and 45w Charger.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I picked up the charging bundle with the new Wireless Charging Stand, 10k mah Wireless portable battery and 45w Charger.

Would you mine telling me where you found the charging bundle? I would be interested in that. I'm using the Samsung shop app. I didn't see it. Just see the option to buy separate.

mogelijk

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2013
Visit site
Would you mine telling me where you found the charging bundle? I would be interested in that. I'm using the Samsung shop app. I didn't see it. Just see the option to buy separate.

It was an option for those who ordered their Note 10 from Samsung.com, and I think the bundle was only available as part of the preorder.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
It was an option for those who ordered their Note 10 from Samsung.com, and I think the bundle was only available as part of the preorder.

Oh ok. Makes sense. Thanks. I'll just use the freebie $150 voucher to purchase the wireless charging stand and 45w charger then.

gyounk

Sep 9, 2017
Visit site
I am thinking of ear buds to replace my 1st gen air pods. A usbc to usbc cable. And maybe a 45w charger.

I wish they had a battery portable pack with 45w charging wired speeds and wireless charging too , all in one.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Yeah, it was one of the bundles during the check out process on Samsung.com. But the new wireless charging stand and 45w charger are not shipping until later in September. At least on my order that's what it says.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
Yeah, it was one of the bundles during the check out process on Samsung.com. But the new wireless charging stand and 45w charger are not shipping until later in September. At least on my order that's what it says.

Thanks. Yeah I could get the new wireless charger stand at bestbuy when I pick up note10+ friday(their website says available at my store) but I might just wait til i get voucher and order the 45w charger also. The wait for those is fine with me. But I might also just buy the wireless charger stand friday and use voucher for 45w charger and something else. Lol I'll make up my mind when bestbuy tells me both my note10 and note10+ are ready. Thanks for the response

Jaymil

Neutronbomb
Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I have a galaxy watch that's working fine still and already have galaxy buds from the s10+ preorder. I also have two of the wireless duo stands. I'm gonna combine my 150 and my wifes 100 and use that towards a Tab s5e if it will let me combine the.... it should since I purchased both at the same time on the same account.

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
I'm torn between using it for the Watch Active 2 (already have the first one) or the Tab S6.

I was going to do the same... but I went ahead and got the Tab S5e LTE once I realized I don't really need the S-pen on the tablet. I rarely use it not worth the additional $350. So I am going to just do the Watch 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith