Whitestone Dome Glass Note 10+ Case Compatibility

MikeAnubis

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
I'm surprised that this has yet to be discussed as I'm also looking at what case to get that's compatible with the Whitestone Dome when i eventually get the note 10. I'm not sure about the case listed above but based on the experience my current device (Note 8), Most Spigen cases should be compatible with the whitestone dome. I've also tried UAG Monarch series, Otterbox Commuter and symmetry series & Tech 21 cases are a great option as well.

Keep in mind of course that if it's a tight fit and has little gap between the case and the screen, you'll want to avoid dropping the phone as the impact will be enough to lift the screen causing air bubbles.

At this stage, i was able to find this clip below regarding ringke cases which have also been a popular choice in the past although some models won't be compatible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tX4IXq-DEeM

Let's just hope that we get some more info as more people get their hands on the device. Hope this helps.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I'm using the Caseology Skyfall case with the whitestone dome on the N10+ and so far it is great! I had this same combination on my Note8 and both the case and the screen saved my phone multiple times!

Last edited:

bandofbrothers2112

Trusted Member
May 30, 2016
Visit site
The last time I checked admittedly a while ago on the Whitestone Dome page there was a compatibility page to highlight cases that played nice with their protector.

I have the Samsung Black Leather clip on case and that will not hinder the protector.

notefreak

Trusted Member
Mar 14, 2017
Visit site
It works with my Encased Rebel. It is a very precise fit so I was a bit worried it would push it off, but it didn't. On top of it it has the best curved edge protection.

Serkle K

Aug 3, 2016
Visit site
I was just checking the reviews on Amazon for the iBlason Ares case, and someone said they have it with the N10+ and the whitestone dome screen protector. I wish o could see pictures of it. I may just buy it and return it if it doesn't work.