Goodlock not working

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've downloaded Goodlock and the modules for Quickstar and Lockstar and the Open button is faded out after install on both of them. I've uninstalled them and reinstalled, the same thing happens. This is directly from the Galaxy Store, is it not compatible with the Note 10+ until another update? I can't stand the clock being on the left.

Wierd... But i have 5 GoodLocks apps running.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190825-095126_My Files.jpg
    Screenshot_20190825-095126_My Files.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 19

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
I've downloaded Goodlock and the modules for Quickstar and Lockstar and the Open button is faded out after install on both of them. I've uninstalled them and reinstalled, the same thing happens. This is directly from the Galaxy Store, is it not compatible with the Note 10+ until another update? I can't stand the clock being on the left.
I saw this too. Once you tap on the icon on the right in the good lock add-on listed, after it is installed the open button will be grayed out. But go back to good lock app again, the next time you go back there you then tap on the add-on description on the left with the link (instead of on the right like before) it does some sort of configuration first.... Weird... I know, right?

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I saw this too. Once you tap on the icon on the right in the good lock add-on listed, after it is installed the open button will be grayed out. But go back to good lock app again, the next time you go back there you then tap on the add-on description on the left with the link (instead of on the right like before) it does some sort of configuration first.... Weird... I know, right?
I figured this out too after about 5 different tries. Geesh, what an ordeal but I have everything working now.

AdemS

Dec 19, 2016
Visit site

"I can't stand the clock being on the left."

You have to know that you can change clock look without Clock face module. Just go to Settings =Lock Screen=Clock Style.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith