Post your Note 10 wallpapers!

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I am going to wait to start playing with ut until I actually have the N10 in hand ... I am so disappointed. I knew better than to pre-order it from BB!!
btw I like the wallpaper too LOL

I pre ordered from best buy too. Mine came on release day and there was problems with activation, which until this morning the problems carried over. But in the end, I was able to save a lot on my bill so the issues were a blessing in disguise. Hope you get your phone soon.

MysticalDreams

Aug 17, 2010
Visit site
I pre ordered from best buy too. Mine came on release day and there was problems with activation, which until this morning the problems carried over. But in the end, I was able to save a lot on my bill so the issues were a blessing in disguise. Hope you get your phone soon.

I had an appointment to pick up both N10+ on Friday 8/23. I get there and they only had the glow for my MiL. The rep and I decided it would be better for me to pick them up at the same time and at that time it was showing 8/26.
Since the 25th the website msg I'm seeing is... You can pick it up on Fri, September 6. We'll email you when it's ready.
I'm not a happy camper right now. I always thought if you preordered something, it meant you will get it before others on the release date.
BestBuy thinks if you preorder, we got you already, you are welcome to bend over and let us... kiss you

I had to go back and pick up my MiLs phone so that order didn't cancel

MzKoKoNY

Sep 13, 2016
Visit site
I had an appointment to pick up both N10+ on Friday 8/23. I get there and they only had the glow for my MiL. The rep and I decided it would be better for me to pick them up at the same time and at that time it was showing 8/26.
Since the 25th the website msg I'm seeing is... You can pick it up on Fri, September 6. We'll email you when it's ready.
I'm not a happy camper right now. I always thought if you preordered something, it meant you will get it before others on the release date.
BestBuy thinks if you preorder, we got you already, you are welcome to bend over and let us... kiss you

I had to go back and pick up my MiLs phone so that order didn't cancel

When I pre-ordered through Samsung with the note 8 I got it early. But I always assumed pre ordered means the phone would be reserved for you. There were folks walking in on release day who didn't pre-order and was plum outta luck. One dude got mad cuz not only could he not get one, the variant he wanted had no color choices. I was laughing at his reaction.

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
My current setup

7fbc9ed9b1bb41df062e8470af5cb60f.jpg

Yes I'm liking this. AWESOME bro.
The greatest galactic vilian of all time.

evohicks

May 25, 2015
Visit site
My usual dark themed wallpaper with Samsungs dark theme, I've had this through most of my Galaxy Notes

Screenshot_20190901-123237_One UI Home.jpg

Then sometimes I go for this blue theme which came free on Samsung members a while back
Screenshot_20190901-123450_One UI Home.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams