Does the N10 have a call screen feature?

stevenfstein1

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
Currently have a Pixel XL. When a call comes in that I don't recognize I click on the call screen button and it answers the phone explaining that the call is being screened and asking what the caller wants. The callers response is transcribed in text on your screen live time, and there is are blurb that you can push to ask additional questions, like "Who is this" or "What is this about". You can answer the call, respond that you will call back later and the call will disconnect or mark the call as spam. If this is not available out of the box is there an app that you recommend that will do this? I find it very helpful.

Best... Steve

BrwnSuga3

Jun 21, 2010
Visit site
Unfortunately it doesn't, at least no feature that comes with the phone. Maybe an application you can download.

stevenfstein1

Aug 15, 2019
Visit site
much appreciated and sorry to hear that. Guess I'll just let the phone ring and if someone wants me they can leave a message.
Best... Steve

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
much appreciated and sorry to hear that. Guess I'll just let the phone ring and if someone wants me they can leave a message.
Best... Steve
I am reading my pixel 3xl for note 10+. Had it since Jan. Used call screen twice and never after. If I get a call from a number I don't know, I just let it go to voicemail. Ahhh, the good old days lol.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463