Anyone know what this is for and how it's used? I was hoping it was a like a screenshot shortcut but I press on it and nothing happens.

What's this for?-screenshot_20190823-011306_one-ui-home.jpg
    08-23-2019 03:25 AM
    Have you tried tapping it after a screenshot? It should scroll the page so everything is on the 1 screenshot. The option is only present immediately after you snap the picture. Good luck
    Hermes Hidayat likes this.
    08-23-2019 04:13 AM
    Have you tried tapping it after a screenshot? It should scroll the page so everything is on the 1 screenshot. The option is only present immediately after you snap the picture. Good luck
    hey Method.whats uppp xD
    08-23-2019 04:15 AM
    hey Method.whats uppp xD
    Not much. Just checking out the new questions and problems. How's things on your end?
    08-23-2019 04:21 AM
    Not much. Just checking out the new questions and problems. How's things on your end?
    things has been good.learnt a lot from AC for my Note10 problems.minor problems though.biggest problem is the weak signal(compared to my P30 Pro).
    08-23-2019 04:44 AM
    things has been good.learnt a lot from AC for my Note10 problems.minor problems though.biggest problem is the weak signal(compared to my P30 Pro).
    That is a major reason why I keep my S8 active as my dd. The thing works places other phones never do around where I am. The hype turned out to be true.
    08-23-2019 04:50 AM
    That is a major reason why I keep my S8 active as my dd. The thing works places other phones never do around where I am. The hype turned out to be true.
    well,it happened on my S10+ too so im sure its because of something Samsung didnt address...or lets say to keep SAR rating low in case of a nuclear breakout...
    08-23-2019 04:52 AM
    well,it happened on my S10+ too so im sure its because of something Samsung didnt address...or lets say to keep SAR rating low in case of a nuclear breakout...
    There is a study, though small, published yesterday showing the iPhone 7 and one of the Galaxy line above the limit, with the iPhone being many times over the limit. I try to never put my phone next to my brain. It will deteriorate by itself in time, I don't want or need a microwave device speeding it up.
    08-23-2019 04:57 AM
    There is a study, though small, published yesterday showing the iPhone 7 and one of the Galaxy line above the limit, with the iPhone being many times over the limit. I try to never put my phone next to my brain. It will deteriorate by itself in time, I don't want or need a microwave device speeding it up.
    so indirectly my P30 Pro gives out crazy radiation?hahaha.makes sense tough.
    Davenurse likes this.
    08-23-2019 05:48 AM
    Interesting.
    My dad had an S3 (right after the S4 came out) and only used it as a phone against his ear. Just upgraded to an LG last month. His mind, at 77, is still functioning well. He has a better memory then me and I avoid taking to people (as much as possible in any situation).
    08-23-2019 07:25 AM
    Interesting.
    My dad had an S3 (right after the S4 came out) and only used it as a phone against his ear. Just upgraded to an LG last month. His mind, at 77, is still functioning well. He has a better memory then me and I avoid taking to people (as much as possible in any situation).
    That's great to hear, though anecdotal. IR is a real human threat, and now 5g, in the microwave bandwidth, takes things to a completely different place.
    I consider it a kin of the change from analog cell phones switching to the digital, but worse.
    The only studies and testing that have been done have all shown negative consequences to living tissue.
    08-25-2019 06:56 AM
    That's great to hear, though anecdotal. IR is a real human threat, and now 5g, in the microwave bandwidth, takes things to a completely different place.
    I consider it a kin of the change from analog cell phones switching to the digital, but worse.
    The only studies and testing that have been done have all shown negative consequences to living tissue.
    Could you give links? So far the only study I have found showing the possibility of 5G damage to living tissue is Curry,2000 which is flawed and has been contested by several other studies. The flaw there is he tested on living tissue, while which does cause damage, he ignored the part where the skin is capable of blocking radiofrequency to the extent that 5G can't penetrate it.
    Carpenter, the other leading anti-wireless proponent already ceded that the reason they need 5G to have towers so close together is the difficulty of barrier penetration, and the skin itself is designed to block up to certain high levels of frequency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/s...ss-cancer.html
    08-25-2019 07:50 AM
    Could you give links? So far the only study I have found showing the possibility of 5G damage to living tissue is Curry,2000 which is flawed and has been contested by several other studies. The flaw there is he tested on living tissue, while which does cause damage, he ignored the part where the skin is capable of blocking radiofrequency to the extent that 5G can't penetrate it.
    Carpenter, the other leading anti-wireless proponent already ceded that the reason they need 5G to have towers so close together is the difficulty of barrier penetration, and the skin itself is designed to block up to certain high levels of frequency.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/16/s...ss-cancer.html
    Here's the recent one. The bandwidth and distance to the soft tissue is the problem. Phones tested today are, iirc, done so at 15mm separation to get the rf levels within limits.
    If against the skin, nearly all fail the standard. Additionally, developing brains, (children) react differently, yet no studies have been made.
    But, it's a personal choice. Though the accurate data should be gathered so that people can make informed decisions.
    Personally, my 4th gen handsets never buffer, so speed is a non issue for me.

https://www.digitaltrends.com/mobile...n-limits-test/
    dakini03 likes this.
    08-25-2019 01:49 PM
    so indirectly my P30 Pro gives out crazy radiation?hahaha.makes sense tough.
    Rrrr
    08-25-2019 04:03 PM