Interesting no one has mentioned the awful rounded corners when hiding the punch hole camera. It looks like it was designed for the S10 series and just ported over to the note. It's also apparent when playing full screen videos where the opposite corners looks different. Come on Samsung! Don't be so lazy! This is your flagship product!
    Attached Thumbnails what's with the rounded corners when hiding punch hole?-7828.jpg  
    08-23-2019 01:00 PM
    Interesting no one has mentioned the awful rounded corners when hiding the punch hole camera. It looks like it was designed for the S10 series and just ported over to the note. It's also apparent when playing full screen videos where the opposite corners looks different. Come in Samsung! Don't be so lazy! This is your flagship product!
    Maybe I am too old but can't really see what you are talking about.
    Nostromo79 likes this.
    08-23-2019 01:12 PM
    The curvature of the top corner is more rounded than the bottom .. The bottom has a much tighter smaller radius corner. The note series has more squared off corners than the S Series.
    debdroid1a likes this.
    08-23-2019 01:23 PM
    Interesting no one has mentioned the awful rounded corners when hiding the punch hole camera. It looks like it was designed for the S10 series and just ported over to the note. It's also apparent when playing full screen videos where the opposite corners looks different. Come in Samsung! Don't be so lazy! This is your flagship product!
    I actually did in another thread and I thank you for posting this.

I also don't like how the internet apps look when I'm browsing in landscape mode. It looks rounded on the left side and then because of the nav bar, it looks square on the right side. I thought it was just me, glad to know it isn't.
    08-23-2019 01:23 PM
    Oh right. I just made all my video apps default to full screen. The hole punch is so small at this point it doesn't even matter.
    08-23-2019 01:26 PM
    Oh right. I just made all my video apps default to full screen. The hole punch is so small at this point it doesn't even matter.
    Thank you so much! Now everything looks symmetrical! I mean yes you have to deal with the hole but i would rather one small whole than a huge black bar on one side and a white bar on the other! lol.
    08-23-2019 03:30 PM
    Hey, Try it and let me know what you think. Go to Display->Full Screen Apps. You can then change it from Auto to Full Screen.
    08-23-2019 03:58 PM
    I was thinking it looked weird, but didn't put 2 and 2 together until you posted this. I have also set some apps up for full screen as the hole isn't as big a problem as I thought it might be for me.
    08-23-2019 04:26 PM
    Same. I got the biggest screen for a reason hehe. I tried on an iPhone at work and couldn't stomache the giant notch on one side so in that case it makes sense to shrink the screen but it is so small on the note that I just enabled full screen for all but a few apps
    08-28-2019 02:08 PM
    Same. I got the biggest screen for a reason hehe. I tried on an iPhone at work and couldn't stomache the giant notch on one side so in that case it makes sense to shrink the screen but it is so small on the note that I just enabled full screen for all but a few apps
    They should have put an "all" selection at the top of this list. I have been meaning to tick most of them to Fullscreen, just haven't done it yet.
    08-30-2019 09:41 AM