Is it a keeper?

Lepa79

Apr 5, 2015
Visit site
Samsung hit the Note 10 plus out of the park.
I agree ..
Yip. Agree.
Swiss knife yet again.
I am a bit frustrated with the main camera. Blurry mess again trying to take picture and live focus of my 7 years old and 19 months. Pixel 3 xl had no issues capturing stunning pictures. So so many blurry ones on the Note 10+. Really annoying. Yes, so many other nice features and design is killer, but man, this blurry mess might send me packing to the pixel 4 XL a lot quicker than I thought I would ever do.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I am a bit frustrated with the main camera. Blurry mess again trying to take picture and live focus of my 7 years old and 19 months. Pixel 3 xl had no issues capturing stunning pictures. So so many blurry ones on the Note 10+. Really annoying. Yes, so many other nice features and design is killer, but man, this blurry mess might send me packing to the pixel 4 XL a lot quicker than I thought I would ever do.
Oh wow , I'm not expirenceing that , you have motion picture enabled ?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
No I don't but how is they related to blurry pictures if kids? Motion Photo option just takes a short clip before each picture. Anyway, no it is OFF.
You might find it useful as you can take that motion picture and grab a better part of the image that's not blurry, try it out .

stuckingoo

Jan 27, 2010
Visit site
It's hugely subjective, but I'm happy.
I abuse mine all day and this is definitely a whole working day battery. Early days but a bit better than my 9.

( I don't pay much attention to those constant "I got SOT of bla bla" nonsense posts . But I happened to look yesterday day 3 and it was something like 22hrs on time, 6.45 screen, 4hrs talk time, Bluetooth on constantly etc etc)
According to accubattery my battery lasts 14:47. Which is way worse than any of the big iPhones. I use 3 widgets which probably contributes to the poor battery life.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I definitely had that issue with my Note 9. It was the main reason that I picked up a Pixel 3 when I found a good price.

I'm not having that issue with my 10+ though. I have a 16 month old granddaughter that doesn't stop moving so it's certainly something I'd notice and care about as well.

mgbosshogg

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Not having this issue with my energizer bunny kids.

If anything I had pretty much the same results when I tried the 3XL v my Note9. No real issues with both.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Sold my S10+ Ceramic black 1TB for the Note 10+ 512GB in black and yes, I'm keeping it.

Lost my Ceramic back and 512GB of internal storage. :-\

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
450 for an S5.... that's great, delighted to hear :)
in comparison they'll only give me a 150 euro for my Note 8 here lol

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
1st drop yest and my heart was in my mouth..my friend carried me and phone was in the back pocket...and it fell from good 4 feet I guess...heard loud thud noise...luckily had the original transparent cover from Samsung on it...checked the phone...no scratch or dent..was scared of glass cracking ...phone was just 1 day old

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12