Game Launcher missing

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Just got the new Note 10 Plus on AT&T and for the life of me I can't find the Samsung Game Launcher. Search comes up fruitless in Google Play and Galaxy Apps. I know the new Notes have a new type of game experience app. Can someone steer me to what exactly it is?

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Just got the new Note 10 Plus on AT&T and for the life of me I can't find the Samsung Game Launcher. Search comes up fruitless in Google Play and Galaxy Apps. I know the new Notes have a new type of game experience app. Can someone steer me to what exactly it is?
I posted this a couple of days ago. Looks like they removed it from the AT&T variants. Not sure why.

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
I posted this a couple of days ago. Looks like they removed it from the AT&T variants. Not sure why.
Thanks. I launched a game, Clash of Clans, and I got this thing about Game Booster but when I searched for it no app or anything came up so I can change the settings or whatnot. Just for this phone and I'm no tech newbie. Random note...wow the bloatware on the AT&T version.

strikeIII

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I launched a game, Clash of Clans, and I got this thing about Game Booster but when I searched for it no app or anything came up so I can change the settings or whatnot. Just for this phone and I'm no tech newbie. Random note...wow the bloatware on the AT&T version.
Yeah you can access the Game Booster settings while the game is open and you swipe down from the top to open the notification tray.

yeah AT&T has tons of bloatware. At least most of it can be uninstalled and the others I just disable them.

reintgenrc

Feb 7, 2012
Visit site
Yeah you can access the Game Booster settings while the game is open and you swipe down from the top to open the notification tray.

yeah AT&T has tons of bloatware. At least most of it can be uninstalled and the others I just disable them.
Yea, I got it. Thanks. It's just not a separate app.
2ff9a1d9aacdd414fd44c48b5151565b.jpg

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MickTavia