Just got the new Note 10 Plus on AT&T and for the life of me I can't find the Samsung Game Launcher. Search comes up fruitless in Google Play and Galaxy Apps. I know the new Notes have a new type of game experience app. Can someone steer me to what exactly it is?
    08-23-2019 05:43 PM
    Just got the new Note 10 Plus on AT&T and for the life of me I can't find the Samsung Game Launcher. Search comes up fruitless in Google Play and Galaxy Apps. I know the new Notes have a new type of game experience app. Can someone steer me to what exactly it is?
    I posted this a couple of days ago. Looks like they removed it from the AT&T variants. Not sure why.
    08-23-2019 07:14 PM
    I posted this a couple of days ago. Looks like they removed it from the AT&T variants. Not sure why.
    Thanks. I launched a game, Clash of Clans, and I got this thing about Game Booster but when I searched for it no app or anything came up so I can change the settings or whatnot. Just for this phone and I'm no tech newbie. Random note...wow the bloatware on the AT&T version.
    08-23-2019 07:24 PM
    Thanks. I launched a game, Clash of Clans, and I got this thing about Game Booster but when I searched for it no app or anything came up so I can change the settings or whatnot. Just for this phone and I'm no tech newbie. Random note...wow the bloatware on the AT&T version.
    Yeah you can access the Game Booster settings while the game is open and you swipe down from the top to open the notification tray.

yeah AT&T has tons of bloatware. At least most of it can be uninstalled and the others I just disable them.
    08-23-2019 07:28 PM
    Yeah you can access the Game Booster settings while the game is open and you swipe down from the top to open the notification tray.

yeah AT&T has tons of bloatware. At least most of it can be uninstalled and the others I just disable them.
    Yea, I got it. Thanks. It's just not a separate app.
    strikeIII likes this.
    08-23-2019 07:38 PM