Battery charging status

Tha Capn

Sep 15, 2011
Visit site
Is there a setting to turn off the charging status
When the phone is asleep

I believe it's under Bixby routines. Use the pull down the menu from the top of the phone and pull it down a second time. Scroll over to the second page and press the name Bixby routines. If you press the picture it will turn them off, but if you press the name then it will pull up the settings for that option. Once you open the settings for Bixby routines, press details. Then scroll down until you see the charging tab. Press that and then you have the options to turn It off or add other options. I don't know if you ever used IFTT, but it is pretty much set up just like that. If you don't want anything on the AOD when you are charging your phone, just turn that off. Let me know if this helps or if you need any more help. I will try and update with pictures if anyone needs them.

Francisco328

Oct 21, 2018
Visit site
I believe it's under Bixby routines. Use the pull down the menu from the top of the phone and pull it down a second time. Scroll over to the second page and press the name Bixby routines. If you press the picture it will turn them off, but if you press the name then it will pull up the settings for that option. Once you open the settings for Bixby routines, press details. Then scroll down until you see the charging tab. Press that and then you have the options to turn It off or add other options. I don't know if you ever used IFTT, but it is pretty much set up just like that. If you don't want anything on the AOD when you are charging your phone, just turn that off. Let me know if this helps or if you need any more help. I will try and update with pictures if anyone needs them.

Found what you are talking about
Bixby routine is on the 3rd page on my device
I messed around with it
But I'm still getting the charging status when phone is asleep