Hi, I just switched from an iPhone XS to a Note 10+ and I am having an odd issue I can’t seem to find a resolution on. With iPhone I was able to send text messages using siri witout unlocking my phone. it was super handy in the car, etc. When I tried using the google assistant to send a text, she told me I had to actually unlock the phone first. Is there a way to get this to work? I looked around and there apparently was a setting to have Hey Google unlock the phone, but that doesn’t seem to be there any more.
    08-23-2019 07:03 PM
    Hi, I just switched from an iPhone XS to a Note 10+ and I am having an odd issue I can’t seem to find a resolution on. With iPhone I was able to send text messages using siri witout unlocking my phone. it was super handy in the car, etc. When I tried using the google assistant to send a text, she told me I had to actually unlock the phone first. Is there a way to get this to work? I looked around and there apparently was a setting to have Hey Google unlock the phone, but that doesn’t seem to be there any more.
    It's definitely there, I just tried it to make sure from lockscreen, maybe go into your Google assistant settings and check voice wake up command.
    08-23-2019 08:51 PM
    It's under settings, lock screen, smart lock. You can use your voice to unlock via Google assistant
    08-23-2019 09:20 PM