Powershare not working?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I charged my galaxy watch once just to try it. Watch was at about 40%. It took my phone down from 72% to 45%. I really didn't expect that much of a drop in the phone battery. It did seem to charge just as fast as the factory watch charger though. This was with a non plus note 10.

I've thought about battery impact as well. Like on the commercials they show a person graciously charging up someone's phone that is about to die. If it kills my battery charging theirs I'm not sure I'd be so nice. LOL

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
Being using power share or reverse wireless charging to power up my friends who have iPhones and their battery die...have it on my Mate 20 pro and now on Note 10+..use to even charge my note 9 via mate 20 pro at times

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
If i remember correctly once you hit i think 30% on your phone you will get a message can't charge anything on your phone, i remember seeing that message, Which of course it's a good thing that way you don't kill your battery on your phone.

sales 101

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
So I just tried with my Galaxy active and watch pop up said move over to center. works with Samsung silicone case no prob.

days I forget to charge watch this will be good for.

bbgpsuser

Jul 26, 2015
Visit site
For those that didn't know the Samsung Galaxy Ear buds with a case on won't charge thought i tried that way. Only works if no case on it bummer lol

Not true for me. Galaxy Buds in the case charging on my Note 10+. And my Note 10+ has a Spigen Tough Armor case on.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've only used Power Sharing a couple times just to test if it works. It does work. However, that said, it won't work with my tech21 silicone case on to charge my Samsung smartwatch. The watch gives me a false indication that it's charging but it's not...only works when I take off the case.

Also, I've noticed that the Power Share function will turn itself off automatically if it thinks you're done or if it cannot detect another device for doing power sharing. So you may need to re-enable it again by pressing the icon in the swipe down menu.

whaddupdoe

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Not true for me. Galaxy Buds in the case charging on my Note 10+. And my Note 10+ has a Spigen Tough Armor case on.

Prob depends on the case. I have a Ringke Case on my Note 10+ and a Ringke case on my buds and it wont work. I have to take my case off the phone for it to work.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Trust me, this phone does so much that the simple things can be hard to find.
Believe it or not, for this reason there are those who stick with iPhone. They think a feature packed Android phone is too confusing and that Apple is simple to use.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Believe it or not, for this reason there are those who stick with iPhone. They think a feature packed Android phone is too confusing and that Apple is simple to use.
That's true and that's ok. Everyone should use what's best for them. I use and appreciate the strengths of each.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante