Stacking Notifications

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Is there a way to have notifications from the same source stacked, rather than having multiple individual notifications from the same source (Twitter). My old iPhone combined them and by tapping I could see all the individual ones. Thanks.

KruseLudsMobile

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Is there a way to have notifications from the same source stacked, rather than having multiple individual notifications from the same source (Twitter). My old iPhone combined them and by tapping I could see all the individual ones. Thanks.
I don't think so but look in the Galaxy Store app for "Good Lock" and it's component "Notistar"...

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Maybe I'm misunderstanding, but I believe they are stacked. In fact, unless my memory is really messed up, Android did this before iOS.

I've attached a pic of an example from Google photos. I have two notifications. If I touch the down arrow it will expand to show me each individual notification. I can then take action on each individual notification.

Please forgive me if I am missing something.
cb19e9237eee85b2aa452cadaf3b73f7.jpg

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the above two apps, when I tap on Notistar it takes me back to the Galaxy store, it's as if it's a hyperlink to the store??

totaled

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Cwpcpa, The example you posted is how I want it to work. When I get multiple Twitter notifications from the same individual, I get multiple separate notifications.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Cwpcpa, The example you posted is how I want it to work. When I get multiple Twitter notifications from the same individual, I get multiple separate notifications.
Interesting. I have not downloaded any of the Goodlock apps yet so that is just "stock" Samsung/Android notifications.

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site

On twitter when you get 4 or more notifications they'll stack.. 3 or less and they'll appear as individual notifcations.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci