Live focus selfie issue...

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm trying to take a selfie with the black and white with my face in color, on the screen it shows that it's correct but after it takes the picture and I go to my gallery it's just a full-color picture. What am I doing wrong?

arunma

Dec 3, 2015
Visit site
No idea. But you could try just taking a regular live focus picture, and then manually editing the effect afterwards.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm trying to take a selfie with the black and white with my face in color, on the screen it shows that it's correct but after it takes the picture and I go to my gallery it's just a full-color picture. What am I doing wrong?
I didn't even know that was an option, but I just went and tried it and it did work for me. Not sure what the issue is for you. I am able to adjust the background after my picture is taken. I can make it more or less blurry but it stays black and white in the background with my face/shirt being color.

illpoetic

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
I have the same issue. But it's not all the time.

illpoetic

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
Yeah it's been hit or miss for me too. Just wondered if I was doing something wrong since it wasn't working all the time. Lemme know if you get it working full time!
Try resetting the camera settings. That should help. Mine is working properly now.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm still having issues with this not working. On the screen it shows it's working, but after the pic is taking it's just a normal pic with no blurring. Pretty frustrating.

owensch1

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Make sure the effect is ready. If the yellow square is not there when you take the picture its just gonna take a regular picture.
I've been seeing that and have done that but it still doesn't seem to work 70% of the time. I'll keep trying. Thank you