Hi, im a Note10+ user, im trying to use the new feature '' Phone screen (preview) '' feature but that option on the '' Your phone '' is missing, i can use all the options there but that one is gone for some reason, im trying to find some answers on the internet but there's no one talking about that atm.
    If anyone could help me i would appreciate a lot. Thanks in advance
    08-25-2019 02:14 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    08-25-2019 02:20 PM
    Hi, welcome to Android Forums

I'd like to recommend creating a account so me or other members can assist you, as guest have limitations in replying here and if we need further Information to communicate with you.

I'll provide a link to register, please come back to your post so we can further assist you . Thank you

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sh...d.php?t=409154
    Thanks bro, forgot to login :P
    08-25-2019 07:44 PM
    Thanks bro, forgot to login :P
    Lol ...no problem
    08-25-2019 08:03 PM
    So you cant get link to windows to work?
    08-25-2019 08:04 PM
    So you cant get link to windows to work?
    Unfortunately not, tried the troubleshoot link from Microsoft but nothing helps.
    09-06-2019 07:28 AM
    Unfortunately not, tried the troubleshoot link from Microsoft but nothing helps.
    I believe it was a problem in beginning couldn't get to work , I dont know if any members got it to work now ,I dont use it .
    Hopefully some members can chime in .
    09-06-2019 08:48 AM
    It works for me, but has been spotty the last few days. Refreshes take forever, and for some reason some (but not all) of my T-Mobile advanced messaging conversations don't get synced.
    09-06-2019 09:21 AM
    Works great here. Have you ever had another phone linked to "Your Phone" before. If so you need to remove it. If you have windows 10, go to settings, PHONE and see if have one linked. You can click on manage to remove and start over as well. I had to remove S10+ from mine.
    arunma likes this.
    09-06-2019 03:45 PM
    I'm a little confused about this. Is "Link to Windows" on my Note 10+ phone and "Your Phone" app one and the same thing?
    09-06-2019 03:54 PM
    I'm a little confused about this. Is "Link to Windows" on my Note 10+ phone and "Your Phone" app one and the same thing?
    I think mostly the same except with link to windows it is integrated into one ui instead of having to download the app.
    09-06-2019 11:33 PM
    How old is your Windows PC? The mirror phone screen doesn't work on all Windows machines. I believe Microsoft has a compatibility list.

https://thenextweb.com/plugged/2019/...ne-on-your-pc/

"Furthermore, your test PC must feature a Bluetooth radio that supports low energy peripheral roles. The Surface Go is the only one of Microsoft’s PC that is compatible with the feature at the moment. For other’s PC’s you’ll have to check your Bluetooth hardware."
    09-07-2019 12:00 AM
    How old is your Windows PC? The mirror phone screen doesn't work on all Windows machines. I believe Microsoft has a compatibility list.

"Furthermore, your test PC must feature a Bluetooth radio that supports low energy peripheral roles. The Surface Go is the only one of Microsoft’s PC that is compatible with the feature at the moment. For other’s PC’s you’ll have to check your Bluetooth hardware."
    Correct, check the Windows app and you can see the Windows OS versions.

Works fine on my main machine. Used this morning and it was very helpful.
    09-07-2019 12:37 AM
    Works great here. Have you ever had another phone linked to "Your Phone" before. If so you need to remove it. If you have windows 10, go to settings, PHONE and see if have one linked. You can click on manage to remove and start over as well. I had to remove S10+ from mine.
    I don't believe I did this. I'll try removing my S10+ and see if that helps with the lag and intermittent refresh failures.
    09-07-2019 07:12 AM

Hi all, thanks for the help guys. My pc is https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/conten...l/NH.Q3FSN.003 .
    I just started to use the app due to the my new note 10+.
    I noticed that when i try to connect in the phone i get a notification with the icon of the " Link to windows " but then it disssapears and i get the error to connect, then i try to do all in my knowledge to fix it ( using the troubleshoot link from microsoft too ) but with no success .
    Btw all my drivers are up to date.
    09-07-2019 08:10 AM

Very cool! That makes me even more pleased that I recently bought the Microsoft Surface Go laptop. It works well with the DEX app with USB-C cable connected to my Note 10+. My Lenovo Thinkpad L380 Yoga Windows laptop also works well with the DEX app connected to my phone. Both laptops are running Windows 10 Home with the latest 1903 update installed.
    09-07-2019 12:34 PM
    Very cool! That makes me even more pleased that I recently bought the Microsoft Surface Go laptop. It works well with the DEX app with USB-C cable connected to my Note 10+. My Lenovo Thinkpad L380 Yoga Windows laptop also works well with the DEX app connected to my phone. Both laptops are running Windows 10 Home with the latest 1903 update installed.
    It works on my Dell Desktop and my Surface Pro (5th Gen). It SHOULD work on many of the BT capable Windows PCs built in the past year and a half. It just depends whether the system's BT radio has the LE capability.
    09-08-2019 04:35 PM
    Hi all, thanks for the help guys. My pc is https://www.acer.com/ac/en/ID/conten...l/NH.Q3FSN.003 .
    I just started to use the app due to the my new note 10+.
    I noticed that when i try to connect in the phone i get a notification with the icon of the " Link to windows " but then it disssapears and i get the error to connect, then i try to do all in my knowledge to fix it ( using the troubleshoot link from microsoft too ) but with no success .
    Btw all my drivers are up to date.
    Does your system have BT? Based on the specs you shared it doesn't.

For it to work, your laptop must have BT with a low energy peripheral capability.
    09-08-2019 04:43 PM