Clock alarm using my incoming call ringtone instead of the alarm ringtone that I set.

Big EL

Dec 12, 2018
Visit site
If you have the Auto restart on, if your phone restarts during the night, it will default to your ringtone until you unlock your phone to "finish the restart". After that your chosen alarm will sound. My Note 10+ is set up just like my Note 8, but it got me!! Scared the **** out of me this morning!! I'm used to a nice, calm, tranquil awakaning...and then BOOM...gangsta rap at 6:25am!!!
So, turn off auto-restart or have it do it during the day while you're awake.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
If you have the Auto restart on, if your phone restarts during the night, it will default to your ringtone until you unlock your phone to "finish the restart". After that your chosen alarm will sound. My Note 10+ is set up just like my Note 8, but it got me!! Scared the **** out of me this morning!! I'm used to a nice, calm, tranquil awakaning...and then BOOM...gangsta rap at 6:25am!!!
So, turn off auto-restart or have it do it during the day while you're awake.
So they changed it to where your alarm will still work after restart? Now on my n9 on restart day nothing will work until I unlock. I miss all my alarms. Loling at the gangsta rap blasting. Some days I need a little gangsta rap to motivate me.lol

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown