Hi, I'm a proud Note 10+ owner, so far i'm happy with my new phone. But i'm noticing few strange behaviors. So just thought to create this Thread, so that we can see how many of them face the similar behaviors with their phone & also if they have any questions on any of the features, this might be a great forum to discuss.
    08-26-2019 11:12 AM
    So i have noticed this strange behavior in my Note 10+, since the speaker & the ear piece is different from the previous models, when you play any music or watch videos with more than 50-60% of the sound the back of the sound vibrates. Is this something everyone notices on their new phone? OR Mine is faulty?

When i try the same in my Note 9, i don't have any issue. But only in my Note 10+ i notice this vibration, which sometimes it's annoying to hold in the hand while watching a video.
    08-26-2019 11:14 AM
    Today, after 5 days with my Note 10+ some of the apps have started randomly hanging. BBC iPlayer radio, Spotify, Twitter and Samsung browser will not load properly sometimes. Is there a cache that should be cleared, or have I missed something else?

I also have a problem with WhatsApp. I used Smart Switch to transfer from my S9+ to my Note 10+ and all of my WhatsApp chats have disappeared. Does anyone know if they can be restored?
    08-27-2019 04:54 PM
    Today, after 5 days with my Note 10+ some of the apps have started randomly hanging. BBC iPlayer radio, Spotify, Twitter and Samsung browser will not load properly sometimes. Is there a cache that should be cleared, or have I missed something else?

I also have a problem with WhatsApp. I used Smart Switch to transfer from my S9+ to my Note 10+ and all of my WhatsApp chats have disappeared. Does anyone know if they can be restored?
    Did you try clearing all the apps from your system memory and try opening the app again?

Also regarding the whats app, you need to backup the messages using the whats app backup option. The Smart Switch will just transfer the apps & the app settings from the previous phone.
    08-28-2019 03:33 PM
    The problem affecting apps not loading properly is now sorted.

My WhatsApp chats were supposed to be saved to Google Drive, WhatsApp only gave me information on how to save them, nothing at all about how to restore them.

Did you try clearing all the apps from your system memory and try opening the app again?

Also regarding the whats app, you need to backup the messages using the whats app backup option. The Smart Switch will just transfer the apps & the app settings from the previous phone.
    09-02-2019 03:32 AM
    I have had a problem twice on gmail. When i am typing a email the screen goes black and the keyboard stays on screen and then the email dissapears and i have to start again.
    09-02-2019 03:46 AM