Anyone have a good screen protector that actually stays adhered to the edges??

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I may have to give it a shot. Hopefully I don't screw up the installation process. Looks a little complicated.

Watch videos on it - and watch them again, and again. Find a good flat surface close to an outlet (or have a battery pack to plug in the light to). Lay everything out before installing, and watch the video again. It should be the best screen protector install you've ever had (IMHO).

I did notice that the official WSD video says to register finger print AFTER all the curing.

This is their official video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PW61HwBnXs

And here is one by Flossy Carter on the S10 line, which also has FPS:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJuPmPv3McU

Come back and let us know how it goes!

missd1985

Aug 11, 2019
Visit site
I got the Zagg one from best buy when my other one kept lifting. It is not a glass protector but I like it. It was not a wet application either.

stephenrus

Aug 27, 2018
Visit site
The pre-installed screen protector is perfect to me if you don't plan to use glass. I have 3 cases and it doesn't peel off at edges. I have tried put one on Note 9 before but never success. I was worry about the Note 10+ until Samsung surprised me with preinstalled screen protector. Beside, it saved me $39 (Zagg)

BxChick

Aug 13, 2016
Visit site
I got the Zagg one and the first one wouldn't stick to the edges. Then i received a replacement and that was defective. Now am waiting on my 3rd screen protector smh. Hopefully this one wont come defective. I should've just kept the one that came on the phone on my phone ????????????*♀️

isammy

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
Most people don't even realize it's there. They take the plastic one off and don't know about the hard one. Then they add another one on top and wonder why their print can't be read. Its because you have to screen protectors on there buddy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21