It looks like its shipping mid-September for the bumper series for anyone interested. I've used it on my Note 8 and Note 9. I've dropped my phone more times to count out of an ambulance and the pen went 1 way and the phone the next but there was never any damage.
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    08-28-2019 06:26 AM
    I've used them on my iPhone and Pixel phones... I will most likely pick one up ...
    08-28-2019 07:37 AM
    I had one on my s8+, and it fell about 3 feet and shattered the phone. looking at the reviews on amazon though, that one may have been an outlier. hopefully its improved since then, because I like the concept.
    08-30-2019 09:29 AM
    I'm looking for a color other than black.. hopefully releasing other colors .. I have five colors for my iPhone X
    08-30-2019 10:01 AM
    So how reliable are these things? I'm debating on the Spigen clear case or this one, but not too certain yet
    08-30-2019 10:13 AM
    So how reliable are these things? I'm debating on the Spigen clear case or this one, but not too certain yet
    I've dropped my iPhone with no issues .. it seems to hit the right spot ... I guess depends area and angle of drop.. from past experiences sides feel a little slick at beginning until you use it for a bit ..
    Joshua_Muldoon likes this.
    08-30-2019 10:20 AM
    I've used a Rhinoshield bumper case in the past, with no problems when I've dropped my phone. This was on the Note 8, I believe.

The case did start to peel, but Rhinoshield was good enough to send me a free replacement when I contacted them

The cases work great at protecting your phone, and keep your phone very thin and light. I just wish they'd release a few colors besides BLACK! Black is alright, but why do the iPhones get twenty color choices ,and android users are stuck with Black? How about at least Black, White or Blue???

Anyways, for under $25 with their discounts, it's a great way to protect your phone!
    08-30-2019 08:09 PM
    They're reliable... as long as your phone hits a smooth surface. Since there's no protection on the back, if you drop in onto concrete, and they're a somewhat large pebble or rock right where you're phone hits, and your phone strikes the ground perfectly flat (unlikely, but... ), then your screen WILL get damaged.

If your phone strikes a smooth, flat area on the ground, it won't be damaged. Crashguard works great!
    08-30-2019 08:12 PM
    I've used the Rhinoshield Crashguard Bumper on my phones too and yes they offer minimalist options.

A dbrand Black Dragon Back skin to finish it off.

The only issues I had with the Crashguard Bumper is that they can be a touch slippy to hold and the power buttons are a little stiff even after prolonged usage and even with their improvements to the buttons by adding a small gap around the buttons.

Mine was also prone to wear and tear from rubbing when put in and out of a phone vertical holster I use at work,

All that said it's a pretty good bumper.
    Bkdodger1 likes this.
    08-30-2019 11:52 PM
    I used a slickwraps skin on the back and dome glass on the front. Dropped them a dozen times and only once did my dome glass chip and I had to replace it. Othe than that no damage except to crashgaurd itsself
    08-31-2019 09:51 AM