Morning all, me again...

Anyone here using an unlocked Note 10+, with AT&T?
    If so, any issues thus far?

Also, I know with the unlocked version, you simply do not get all the carrier apps.
    But, besides being able to use the device on 'any' GSM carrier, any other benefits I have not thought about?

Thanks
    08-30-2019 06:30 AM
    Morning all, me again...

Anyone here using an unlocked Note 10+, with AT&T?
    If so, any issues thus far?

Also, I know with the unlocked version, you simply do not get all the carrier apps.
    But, besides being able to use the device on 'any' GSM carrier, any other benefits I have not thought about?

Thanks
    Hi. I had the unlocked for a few days. The biggest issue was the lack of VoLTE, HD Voice and Wifi calling. For me VoLTE was the biggest issue, as it was like have a Turbo Porsche that had engine limits. And the only way to get those services is to flash ATT firmware..and that seemed like the results were mixed.

So I sent back my unlocked to Samsung...with all the $200.00 credit stuff. Then went to BB and got ATT branded N10+. Been really happy with it, other than 2 days of bad battery drain due to a bad update.
    ivantwilliams and Rukbat like this.
    08-30-2019 06:58 AM
    I ended up going with the AT&T variant. The word is you can flash the Unlocked version, etcetera.
    But, in all honesty, I simply cannot be bothered
    08-30-2019 07:36 PM
    Hi. I had the unlocked for a few days. The biggest issue was the lack of VoLTE, HD Voice and Wifi calling. For me VoLTE was the biggest issue, as it was like have a Turbo Porsche that had engine limits. And the only way to get those services is to flash ATT firmware..and that seemed like the results were mixed.

So I sent back my unlocked to Samsung...with all the $200.00 credit stuff. Then went to BB and got ATT branded N10+. Been really happy with it, other than 2 days of bad battery drain due to a bad update.
    I did this in the past. Learned the hard way. You have to pay the extra to get the AT&T variant so you can have the full use of a phone on AT&T.
    08-30-2019 07:39 PM
    Can someone send me a link with the step by step instructions to flash my unlocked samsung note 10+ on att?
    09-14-2019 09:14 PM
    Can someone send me a link with the step by step instructions to flash my unlocked samsung note 10+ on att?
    I made a sticky with Ruben

https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...-firmware.html
    09-14-2019 09:16 PM
    I ended up going with the AT&T variant. The word is you can flash the Unlocked version, etcetera.
    But, in all honesty, I simply cannot be bothered
    Hmmm..... does anyone know if you take the at&t variant and flash the stock unlocked firmware, do you still get wifi calling, volte, ect? Since it seems at&t blocks those services using your imei?
    09-15-2019 03:20 AM
    Hmmm..... does anyone know if you take the at&t variant and flash the stock unlocked firmware, do you still get wifi calling, volte, ect? Since it seems at&t blocks those services using your imei?
    I'm not the unlock using my Att sim
    No WiFi calling , don't see volte .. but overall I like the unlocked over carrier version.
    Larry Holbert likes this.
    09-15-2019 09:10 AM
    I had an unlocked samsung device once. Like everyone said no VoLTE, Wifi calling.. Back then that was something I needed since I had horrible reception at my former residence. I now end up just getting the carrier branded phones.
    09-15-2019 09:35 AM
    You know, I have never used WIFI calling. To me, I feel as if I would probably get cutoff, while talking.
    Alas, I digress...
    mustang7757 likes this.
    09-15-2019 08:50 PM