Create the Note 11+

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I mean....popup is not necessarily a bad thing but it's still a thing.
Yeah its pretty cool ...I would love for other phone manufacturers to follow this .
It's funny when I'm on Google duo as soon as the call connect it pops out , you can turn it off but cool ...

DARK Vader777

Feb 5, 2016
Visit site
For starters wireless charging.
How about having a charger plugged into the wall. Without having to place it on anything. The phone receives wireless charging through the air.
As long as you are in let's say a 20' of the charger, your phone will charge, same in the car.
I know I'm in the future for real.

2. I'm cool with the camera hole.
But if we're talking full screen to body ratio.
Then when selfie is needed, digitizer and screen in camera on command, opens a hole to take a picture and then once complete, phone sends signal to close hole and reformulate initial screen where camera once was. Only interrupting the full screen to body ratio to take a selfie.
This happens as fast as the camera rising up out of the phone to take a selfie, only it's imbedded in the screen, you just don't see it until needed.
Stay with me, I'm still in the future.

Get rid of all power, volume and Bixby buttons.
Figure it out Samsung!!
Future is near.

And last but not least.
Make all the colors available to everyone the same time.
Why is that still a problem? Why Samsung?
Not enough Aura Red??
Chill

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I'm a simple girl. 120hz and REAL colors along with the basic black and white. Cherry red. Cotton candy pink. Prince Purple. Ferrari Yellow. Kona Blue. Certain colors would only appeal to a small audience, so I'd be willing to wait for a special order. I guess kinda along the lines of a preorder for a specific color.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
I'm a simple girl. 120hz and REAL colors along with the basic black and white. Cherry red. Cotton candy pink. Prince Purple. Ferrari Yellow. Kona Blue. Certain colors would only appeal to a small audience, so I'd be willing to wait for a special order. I guess kinda along the lines of a preorder for a specific color.

No comment FS - not a single 1 - 🤐🤐🤐

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma