Sorry if there is already somewhere else, didn't see it?
    If there a way to put a quick screen shot button on the edge setting? I know I can hold two buttons down. But that's a little tricky to do. I'm looking for something easier. Lol
    On my s8+ I found a screen shot when trying to add to edge and found it, when clicked it, it took screenshot
    09-02-2019 03:57 PM
    U could enable the swipe for screenshot or download an app called box actions, I use that to take a screenshot by holding down the up volume button.
    09-02-2019 04:00 PM
    Sorry if there is already somewhere else, didn't see it?
    If there a way to put a quick screen shot button on the edge setting? I know I can hold two buttons down. But that's a little tricky to do. I'm looking for something easier. Lol
    On my s8+ I found a screen shot when trying to add to edge and found it, when clicked it, it took screenshot
    Yes, you can use the "Smart select" edge. It has many options for screenshots.

The other quick option is to use the SPEN menu and select screen write.
    09-02-2019 04:04 PM
    There is an edge panel called Soft Key Edge where you can take screen shots, turn off screen ETC.
    09-02-2019 04:08 PM
    Thanks everyone. I looked on edge task and the one I wanted is there. Guess I missed it.
    runfar262 likes this.
    09-02-2019 04:44 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD