And my case addiction has started.... lol

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So just over a week and I'm up to 7 cases for my Note 10 plus 😀 My girlfriend has the regular 10 and is up to 3 lol

Samsung silicon case (not pictured)
Otterbox
Knock off otterbox bc I like green and gray
Speck clear case
S-view case
Poetic case
Ringke case

Waiting on the lifeproof case in blue to come to my local best buy... and then ebay and Amazon for different color cheap cases.

Attachments

• 20190902_213413.jpg
    20190902_213413.jpg
    550.6 KB · Views: 91

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
Wow I am satisfied with one case maybe two every once and a while. I might purchase a burkley wallet case for different outings. I am currently using a otterbox symmetry case in black.

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
let me know what the lifeproof is like when you get it, I want something more durable than the spigen and ringke cases I have now but the otterbox and monarch are too big for my cellphone pocket in my pants I always wear lol

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
let me know what the lifeproof is like when you get it, I want something more durable than the spine and ringke cases I have now but the otterbox and monarch are too big for my cellphone pocket in my pants I always wear lol

The new otterbox and monarch dont seem that beefy, but I'll definitely let you know how the lifeproof is. You should check out the Poetic cases, the one I have is very minimal

Borarjti

Apr 19, 2012
Visit site
I checked out the otterbox symmetry and defender and they would barely squeeze into my cell pocket I'll definitely look into the poetic cases

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I was you with the Note 8. I calmed down with the N9, but I'm back up to 5 with this one. I only use 2 regularly. All told, I spent around $30 though. Small price to protect an $1100 device.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I put a case on a phone and leave it on until I get rid of the phone - where have I gone wrong - 😥 - ?

You went right. Dont change.

I usually buy a couple to make sure I have them by the time the phone comes. That's the Ringke Fusion in smoke black - my current Fave. It's clear back with smoked sides. Love the stealthy look. My 2nd fave is the ESR (?). The one that Mike gave us a 30% code for. It's all clear and has the best kickstand. I have a cheap wallet from ebay for quick trips without a purse. I have another cheap one with a ring. Then there's the Armadillo Tech. It's too much of a tank for my liking, but it's real nice. And finally the S View. I won't use it. Nice though. So that's 6.

anon(10274434)

Jul 10, 2017
Visit site
@KW1 - do you match your case with your shoes, or belt, or handbag, or anything - you know - the accessorizing thing

ALSO - since you have to work tomorrow - I'll have dinner ready when you get home - do you like smooth or chunky Skippy on your Fluffernutter?

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
@KW1 - do you match your case with your shoes, or belt, or handbag, or anything - you know - the accessorizing thing

ALSO - since you have to work tomorrow - I'll have dinner ready when you get home - do you like smooth or chunky Skippy on your Fluffernutter?

Kinda. My phone is black, and my cases are clear or black. Black matches everything 😉

I'd like creamy Jiff and Smuckers strawberry jam on wheat please. 💕

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
I've only gotten 3 so far, but I'm sending one back and one I'll probably throw away. I need a wallet case or a case for debit cards and then I'm done. Im pretty stuck on this Samsung rugged case.

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
I've picked up Ringke Air / Ringke Fusion / Casevasn clear .. all not expensive and clear ...picked up Incipio smoked case at Verizon and I have the Samsung blue leather coming from the credit..

I have 3 cases from Torras sent to me for review which I will share on later on ...

rabernet

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I've always been a case addict, and I have quite a few on my wish list on Amazon, but so far only have the Neo-Hybrid from Spigen. I do want to get a nice protective case with a clear back (but not too bulky), to show off the Aurua Glow.

My phone delivers today. The wait has been brutal! LOL

Past phones I've had 10 or more cases - and most end up never being used - so I'm trying to maintain some self control this time around. :)