Not even a week and BOOM!

LdotAdot13

Aug 4, 2010
Visit site
Ugh... Dropped the phone from my lawn chair onto the concrete driveway. Not even 12inches... Had a Spigen thin fit case on it and it hit at the right spot. 😢😢

Attachments

• 35455.jpg
    35455.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 50

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Ugh... Dropped the phone from my lawn chair onto the concrete driveway. Not even 12inches... Had a Spigen thin fit case on it and it hit at the right spot. 😢😢

Gives me chills. As I grip my N10 with a death grip. I don't think I will ever put a non rugged case on it from here on out.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I've never damaged a phone from a drop. A couple of times it has dropped from my hand but I've been able to make a kick save as my foot is typically softer than what it's standing on.

bigguh

Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Ugh... Dropped the phone from my lawn chair onto the concrete driveway. Not even 12inches... Had a Spigen thin fit case on it and it hit at the right spot. ????????????

Man, that crack hurts my heart. So, I know you are hurting. I'm waiting to get my case tomorrow. It's the Zizo Bolt Series case, which I also have on my Note 9.

Someone else mentioned insurance coverage that has a $29 option for screen repair. I'm on Verizon and I remember when they added this option, as screen repairs became more necessary due to higher rates of screen damage. My wife had an almost invisible crack in her Note 9 screen and the Note 8 I handed down to my teen son...well, you can imagine how that went. I submitted a claim for both and got sent to the nearest UBreakIFix location. I learned that they have an agreement with Samsung for repair of Samsung devices. Samsung sends full screen repair kits when a phone is in need of repair. To my surprise, this kit comes with a new battery as well! So, that was a pleasant surprise (especially since my wife doesn't listen to me when I tell her she shouldn't leave her phone plugged in to charge overnight) since it is likely that my wife and son won't be upgrading for a while (it's only me that cares to have the latest and greatest...LOL).

I say all that to say I hope you have some coverage. I am not sure if locations that perform repairs can repair Note 10 phones so soon, but hopefully they can. I'd hate for you to have to pay the full deductible amount.

hacker79

Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
ouch! I don't use a case at all since I got my note 8a couple years ago, and so far I haven't had any bad drops. hopefully my luck doesnt run out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21