Question about 3rd party text message apps

mach1man

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
So I have at&t and when i use the stock messages app, I get the delivered and read status next to the message. Only happens when I'm texting another Samsung on at&t though, which is ok. But lately I've been wanting to try textra but will it still give the same info right there next to the messages?

I'm looking for a messaging app that I can change the theme colors of.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
So I have at&t and when i use the stock messages app, I get the delivered and read status next to the message. Only happens when I'm texting another Samsung on at&t though, which is ok. But lately I've been wanting to try textra but will it still give the same info right there next to the messages?

I'm looking for a messaging app that I can change the theme colors of.

it has to do with how you set it up. I made some changes to my setup after I noticed that my notifications were next to the messages. so I don't know what caused that behavior, but it's the first time I saw that. it no longer does it that way for me and I'm happy because I prefer either and icon at the top of the phone or edge lighting and that's it.

robbz94

Mar 4, 2015
Visit site
As of now no another app will not do that. the read and delivered is an atnt only feature. google messages app does it but atnt is being annoying and not supporting it. as of now there is not really any other ways unless using an app like whatsapp. also the other guy seems very confused.

toenail_flicker

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
As of now no another app will not do that. the read and delivered is an atnt only feature. google messages app does it but atnt is being annoying and not supporting it. as of now there is not really any other ways unless using an app like whatsapp. also the other guy seems very confused.

I'm not on ATT and it happened on my unlocked variant that is with sprint.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc