What games are you playing?

uncreativeartist

Trusted Member
Apr 25, 2017
Visit site
I haven't played a game on a phone in a long time. Just sick of the ads and the pay to win thing. Even games people pay to own have ads and you still need to pay to win. Greed runs everything in the world but it's the motto of every phone game designer.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Haven't played many yet, mostly just Solitaire. Unfortunately my favorite mobile game, Nightgate isn't on Android. It's iOS only. I've been looking for some good games though, so I'll keep an eye on this thread.

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
Boom Beach, Hill Climb Racing 2, Shadowgun: Legends, Game of Thrones Slots, Golf Clash, Dead Trigger 2, Cover Fire, Mortal Kombat.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
Asphalt 9 is AMAZEBALLS with this huge screen and stereo speakers!

I also have Asphalt 9 installed, which is a huuuuge app. A recent update a few days ago is also freakin large. A fun game. At a local Microsoft store, they have a Note 10 plus phone attached to a wireless Microsoft XBox controller via an adapter so you can play games via the XBox controller device. Pretty cool.

Also have some shooting games installed: Sniper Fury, Cover Fire, etc.

chazglenn3

Trusted Member
May 23, 2010
Visit site
My favorite game that I still play every day is Angry Birds 2. I have had Asphalt 9 installed on my last 2 phones but never get around to playing it. I'll check it out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995