Question for iPhone users who switched to Note10+

algiii

Sep 19, 2017
Visit site
Hi,

What has decided that you have switched from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ except SPen? (there is no pen in iPhones so I want to exclude this factor).

If so - why not Samsung Galaxy Note S10+.

I am just courious.
Please select top 3 factors.

Thank you.

adegbenroagoro

Dec 30, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

What has decided that you have switched from iPhone to Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ except SPen? (there is no pen in iPhones so I want to exclude this factor).

If so - why not Samsung Galaxy Note S10+.

I am just courious.
Please select top 3 factors.

Thank you.

Perhaps people who use BOTH Android and iOS phones should also contribute. I'm firmly rooted in the Android but know that Apple phones also have some very good features.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I still have my XS Max, and got the Note 10+. I go back and forth between iOS and Android regularly.

1. I love the screen. The boxier shape feels like it's a bigger than .03 inch increase. Plus even though my Max has a beautiful display, the 10+ display is that much better.

2. iOS just gets boring after a while. I love a lot of what Apple does, but their refusal to update the UI is maddening to me. That and the overall customization Android in general brings is great.

3. I really wanted the ultra wide camera. Of course the new Pro iPhones just announced have those, but it's yet to be seen how well they'll preform.

4. Overall form factor. I just like the way the Note 10+ feels and looks. The build quality has finally equalled what Apple does, and it's lighter. My XS Max feels like a brick in my pocket.

I'll keep adding as I think of things.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I too got bored of the Max and lack of customization. I also had a problem I couldn't fix. Old notifications kept returning and changing apps and doing a fresh install didn't fix the problem. I wonder if it is a widespread problem but people are not as put off as I was and just accept it. I was prompted to go to iPhone for the excellent battery life of their big phones. But now it appears as if Android had caught up so perhaps I am with Android to stay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance