What antivirus apps you using for your Note 10+ ?

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I've been using Lookout for many years, so I've had this app on multiple past phones...still using it. Just recently installed Bitdefender based on a recommendation from a Youtube video review. Also use the "Security" function of "Device care" to scan all apps. That's all at this moment. Also use the free version of "Proton VPN" if that helps for anything. I used to use more antivirus apps in the past for my phone, but don't remember anymore which ones I liked. On my Windows laptops, I have waaay more antivirus and firewall apps installed. Am I too paranoid??

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I use Bitdefender on my PC's/laptops at home. I don't use anything on my phones. Never have and I've never had an issue. I am selective about my apps and don't go on any questionable sites. Maybe you're paranoid, maybe I'm not paranoid enough. IDK. Lol.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I don't use anything personally. I know there's a McAfee anti-malware tool built in, but I don't have it enabled.

Casey Cheung

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
I use Bitdefender on my PC's/laptops at home. I don't use anything on my phones. Never have and I've never had an issue. I am selective about my apps and don't go on any questionable sites. Maybe you're paranoid, maybe I'm not paranoid enough. IDK. Lol.

What is very annoying is for the antivirus apps to constantly have a popup window requesting me to upgrade to their premium version for my Windows laptops. I'm constantly clicking no to these repeated questions. This alone makes me want to uninstall...but alas...I'm paranoid...

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
Orbi has good protection plan to include all your devices. But I haven't used Bitdefender mobile (which is what Orbi uses) because I just don't see the need for it.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I've been using Lookout for many years, so I've had this app on multiple past phones...still using it. Just recently installed Bitdefender based on a recommendation from a Youtube video review. Also use the "Security" function of "Device care" to scan all apps. That's all at this moment. Also use the free version of "Proton VPN" if that helps for anything. I used to use more antivirus apps in the past for my phone, but don't remember anymore which ones I liked. On my Windows laptops, I have waaay more antivirus and firewall apps installed. Am I too paranoid??

I dont have VPN or Anti Virus on my N10+. I do have a running subscription of Bitfender but its on my Mi9T. Lets just say my N10+ is the cleaner phone of the 2.i only install apps that i really need on my N10+.

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
What is very annoying is for the antivirus apps to constantly have a popup window requesting me to upgrade to their premium version for my Windows laptops. I'm constantly clicking no to these repeated questions. This alone makes me want to uninstall...but alas...I'm paranoid...
You get pop ups on your PC? I pay like $35 for bitdefender each year and it covers everyone's computers in my house. No pop ups asking for anything more. I get an email once a year to remind me about renewal.

theobject

Sep 5, 2013
Visit site
I use BitDefender. I've had it for a few years now, it's free and no pop-ups. The only time I see it running is after a restart.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1000