Battery Life

State48Diver

Aug 23, 2019
Visit site
Hey all, just curious how you feel the battery life has been? I can't get through a full day and really am not on the phone that much. Just wondering what you all are getting. Otherwise, awesome device!!

_YoKolorMeBadd

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
Yesterday I was getting over 16 hrs and it was still going.
c6302f55f81ddc5d28bfdb6f422a5199.jpg

Disk4mat

Oct 5, 2017
Visit site
Im getting 4 days of light to average use with optimized power settings and loving it! I charged my phone yesterday afternoon and right now I am at 89%. My standby time blows away my Note 8.

Most features are enabled with exception of Location is always off unless I open Google Maps (Bixby routines then turns location on and off again after closing maps). Screen brightness is 25%. AOD is enabled, but tap to show.

Any app that does not display notifications is set to sleep always and "put apps to sleep" is set to 1 day. Night mode is always on and using a mostly black wallpaper. I really have to credit Bixby routines though for allowing me to turn things on/off based on events & conditions, without me having to do anything at all.

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
Depends on how much I'm on wifi vs. cellular. I get great battery life when connected to wifi, but the more I'm out and about using LTE I get more average battery life.

Anotherusr

Sep 29, 2017
Visit site
I'm not noticing chrome browser on any of these screen shots. Someone mentioned to me in another thread to try using Samsung's browser instead and see how that works. Do you all use chrome at all? Do you notice a difference when using Samsung's browser?

msm0511

Trusted Member
Aug 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not noticing chrome browser on any of these screen shots. Someone mentioned to me in another thread to try using Samsung's browser instead and see how that works. Do you all use chrome at all? Do you notice a difference when using Samsung's browser?

I never use Chrome. I hate it. It's a resource hog and a battery killer.

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I use Samsung's browser exclusively. Ad blocking and night mode works flawlessly.

Venom0642

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site
Me personally i don't like Chrome never used it on all my Android Samsung phones, Samsung Internet is the best been using it a long time.

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
I like Samsung's browser also. Only thing I don't like is that opening a blank Google page seems impossible as it loads up a boatload of stories also. I had to change the default page to something else.

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
Hey all, just curious how you feel the battery life has been? I can't get through a full day and really am not on the phone that much. Just wondering what you all are getting. Otherwise, awesome device!!

Have you checked to see what apps could be eating your battery life?

EMGSM

Trusted Member
Apr 8, 2015
Visit site
I like Samsung's browser also. Only thing I don't like is that opening a blank Google page seems impossible as it loads up a boatload of stories also. I had to change the default page to something else.

I like it to. I always put quick access as my home page.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800